MY - Senior Manager - Technology - TS&A - Program Manager for Collaborative Exellence
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire andempower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, peopleand society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalledopportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for peoplewith the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenuesand unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
- The individual is required to manage external System Integrator to implement Performance Management (Dashboard), Advance Analytics (Predictive Assets, Simulation / Forecasting)
- Manage the integration points with other programs and other clients' subsidiary and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Previous management consulting experience gained from reputable consulting firms.
- At least 10 years of work experience in Performance Management / Dashboards / Analytics in Oil & Gas downstream.
- Deep experience in Oil & Gas Value Chain.
- Strong stakeholder managment
- Ability to influence C-level stakeholders.
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork within or outside a work setting
- Exceptional problem-solving ability. Logical reasoning, creative thinking, comfort with numbers, and the ability to untangle complex issues
- Strong passion for consulting, ability to adapt and cope in a fast pace, challenging work hours and environment
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Willingness to work outside of office base and most of all
- Mobile travelling is required.
Positions may be based in Malaysia butproject locations could be anywhere in the Asia-Pacific Region.
If you inspire to work in a challenging, dynamic and fast-paced environment, weinvite you to submit your CV, contact number and salary expectation.
Requisition code: DCSE-133711-2017
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top