MY - Senior Manager - Technology - Technology Strategy & Architecture (Cross Industries)
Whatimpact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offera unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents likeyou to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society.Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities torealise your full potential. We are always looking for people with therelentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues andunique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are youwaiting for? Join the winning team now.
- Lead engagement planning and budgeting;mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content;facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at theclient; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagementeconomics; manage engagement risk
- Manage day to day interactions with executiveclients and sponsors
- Develop and maintain contact with topdecision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participateand lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to thedevelopment of proposal pricing strategies
- Develop practical solutions andmethodologies; develop "thoughtware" and "point-of-view"documents; participate in public speaking events; get published in industryperiodicals
- Perform role of counselor and coach; provideinput and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staffrecruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support fordelivery teams and staff in local offices
- A good honors Degree, preferably atpostgraduate level, in Information Technology, Business Information Systems,Business, mathematics or related disciplines
- Certified in either PRINCE2 or PMP
- Certified in TOGAF, COBIT, ITIL
- Extensive experiencein Big 4 or MNC Consulting firm.
- Minimum 10 years advisory experience in at least two of these areas: ITstrategy, IT transformation, IT operations and IT optimization.
- At least two strong domain knowledge of theseareas: Financial Services (FSI), Energy& Resources (E&R), Technology, Media and Telecommunications(TMT), Manufacturing and Consumer Products
- Strong experience directly interfacing with senior business and ITstakeholders for clients
- Understanding of current IT trends (cloudcomputing, big data, social media, etc.)
- Excellent problem solving skills, ability tothink out-of-the-box, work under pressure and tight project timelines
- Drive, tenacity, client focused and resultsoriented
- Excellent communication and presentationskills in English.
- Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia (written and spoken)
- Excellent MS power point skills
In addition to strong client serviceorientation, we are also seeking talented leaders who have the capability todeliver quality solutions with superior analytical and problem solving skills.Besides excellent interpersonal and communication skills, candidates shouldhave proven demonstration of sound business acumen, teamwork and leadershipqualities. An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel isa pre-requisite.
Positions may be based in Malaysia butproject locations could be anywhere in the Asia-Pacific Region.
Due to volume of applicants, we regret only shortlistedcandidates will be notified.
Requisition code: DCSE-133911-2017
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top