MY - Senior Manager - Technology - SAP - Enterprise Asset Manager
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Senior Manager - SAP Enterprise Asset Management (Utilities or Energy industry)
- Recognised as the functional expert and go-to person within the SAP EAM areas
- Performs complex Business process design, solution architecture, functional configuration, implementation of SAP EAM solutions
- Understand cross-functional integration issues, and work with other team leads to develop appropriate solutions
- Work collaboratively with the business stakeholders to understand requirements and ensure they are appropriately translated to solutions that fulfil those business requirement
- Provide timely and accurate project status information to our client's PMO team, escalate project issues appropriately, mentor cross-functional project team members, and identify and share implementation best practices with them
- Bachelor or Master's degree in a relevant field, supported by relevant experience
- Minimum of ten (10) + years of post-qualification experience within SAP EAM and working in a multinational organization or consulting organisation, specializing in design and configuration of relevant SAP EAM solutions
- In-depth SAP EAM product and architecture knowledge
- 'Real world' SAP EAM experience with global implementations (at least one end to end project) and in utilities and/or energy industry
- Ability to lead and coordinate multiple stakeholders within the firm and client organization
- A self-starter with drive and determination to succeed
- Ability to interface with business and information technology
- Excellent written, verbal presentation and organizational skills in English
- An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and a willingness to travel
In addition to strong client service orientation, we are also seeking talented leaders who have the capability to deliver quality solutions; superior analytical and problem solving skills; and an appreciation of the consulting lifestyle.
Positions may be based in Malaysia but project locations could be anywhere in the Asia-Pacific Region.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition code: DCSE-132313-2017
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top