MY - Senior Consultant - Technology - SAP - FI Treasury/ Cash Management
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
SAP FI Senior Consultant/ Manager – Treasury/ Cash Management
- The individual must have hands on experience in business process reengineering, systems design, configuration and implementation of SAP system for a wide range of industries
- The individual may need to lead cross-functional (functional and technical) project implementation teams
- Expertise in FI module and the areas of expertise that will be considered for these positions are:
- SAP TRM – Treasury and Risk Management
- SAP IHC – In house Cash
- SAP BCM – Bank Communication Management
- SAP Cash & Liquidity Management
- SAP Cash Management
- SAP EBS (Electronic bank statement) & Bank Reconciliation
- A good honours Degree
- At least 5 years of relevant experience. With at least 3 end to end full life cycle of project implementation experience
- Experience in implementing projects, especially in the healthcare or manufacturing industry which involves Global or South East Asia (SEA) implementation
- SAP certified is preferred
- Deep hands-on functional experience in the implementation and configuration of SAP; cross-modules/applications integration experience
- Ability to analyze ‘As Is’ and ‘To Be’ business processes, complete complex business design for gap /interfaces and configure system to user requirements
In addition to strong client service orientation, we are also seeking talented leaders who have the capability to deliver quality solutions; superior analytical and problem solving skills; and an appreciation of the consulting lifestyle
Positions may be based in Malaysia but project locations could be anywhere in the Asia-Pacific Region
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition code: DCSE-130893-2017
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top