MY - Senior Consultant - Technology - SAP - CO
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
SAP CO Senior Consultant/ Manager
- The individual must have hands on experience in business process reengineering, systems design, configuration and implementation of SAP system for a wide range of industries
- The individual may need to lead cross-functional (functional and technical) project implementation teams
- Very good hands on experience and understanding in regard to the Business Requirements relate to PCA/CCA/COPA/COPC/PS
- Proven expertise in regard to Cost Element, cost Centre, internal order, product costing, profitability analysis and profit center accounting
- Good working experience related to product costing (Reference Costing, material ledger, Actual Costing, By-Product and Co-Products costing etc.)
- A good honours Degree
- At least 5 years of relevant experience. With at least 3 end to end full life cycle of project implementation experience
- Strong understanding of GL and AA concepts
- Expertise in configuration and customization of CO Module (PCA/CCA/COPA/COPC/PS)
- SAP certified is preferred
- Deep hands-on functional experience in the implementation and configuration of SAP; cross-modules/applications integration experience
- Ability to analyze 'As Is' and 'To Be' business processes, complete complex business design for gap /interfaces and configure system to user requirements.
In addition to strong client service orientation, we are also seeking talented leaders who have the capability to deliver quality solutions; superior analytical and problem solving skills; and an appreciation of the consulting lifestyle.
Positions may be based in Malaysia but project locations could be anywhere in the Asia-Pacific Region.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition code: DCSE-130888-2017
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top