MY - Manager - Strategy & Operation - Business Model Transformation - Consumer Business
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
- Strategising and visioning of new business model development, positioning, benchmarking and value realisation studies
- Operational improvements in business process design and realignment in at least one of the following areas:
- Supply Chain Management
- Planning, production, purchasing and sourcing
- Logistics and Inventory Management
- Customer Insights and Analytics
- Market entry, feasibility study, market research, competitors’ study, etc.
- Sales & Marketing
- Route to market, salesforce effectiveness, promotion effectiveness, brand positioning
- Shared Services study and implementation
- Finance Transformation
- Restructuring back office finance function to improve efficiency, effectiveness and the quality and consistency of reporting information
- Financial Management
- Cost and performance management, benchmarking, financial modelling, internal processes and controls
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the goals of our clients and Deloitte and align our people to these objectives, setting clear priorities and direction.
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively. Leading by example and establishing confident relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
- At least 8 years working experience in a consulting role serving clients, is a pre-requisite
- A good honours Degree from a recognised Tier 1 university is preferred
- At least 6 years of relevant working experience in similar capacity for Senior Consultants and 8 years for Managers
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Prospective Managers should also exhibit leadership skills
- Good command of English is essential
In addition to strong client service orientation, we are also seeking talented leaders who have the capability to deliver quality solutions; superior analytical and problem solving skills; and an appreciation of the consulting lifestyle.
Positions will be based in Malaysia but project locations could be anywhere in the Asia-Pacific Region.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition code: DCSE-130824-2017
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top