MY - Consultant - Technology - SAP - BW
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
MY – Consultant – Technology – SAP – BW
- Contribute to the development of the current BW landscape and architecture by modeling, designing, developing, testing and implementing the appropriate backend and front-end structures needed to meet business reporting requirements. This includes the creation and enforcement of SAP BW development standards in accordance with SAP BW recommended practices
- Work with Functional team on the gathering of business requirements; develop a technical plan with duration estimates. Execute the plan and deliver the required deliverables within the time estimate
- Develop, enhance, and maintain custom and pre-delivered extractors to perform data extractions, transformations, and application of business rules
- Experience on BW R/3 extraction for SAP SD, PP, MM and COPA module
- Provide ongoing support and maintenance for BW and BOBJ system
- Monitor process chains and address data load failures. Develop and implement error handling processes
- Support maintenance windows, system upgrade or migration whenever required
- Perform data loads request and support for finance month end processes
- Perform all of the foregoing applying: Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, OLAP and dimensional modeling principles; BW BEx Query development, Integrating Business Objects with SAP BW
- Experience on BOBJ and setup monthly BOBJ report broadcast when it is requested by user.
- A good honours Degree
- SAP certified is preferred
- At least 4 years of relevant experience. With at least 1 end to end full life cycle of project implementation experience
- Working experience in manufacturing global implementation and involved in the SEA rollout
- Ability to analyze ‘As Is’ and ‘To Be’ business processes, complete complex business design for gap / interfaces and configure system to user requirements
In addition to strong client service orientation, we are also seeking talented leaders who have the capability to deliver quality solutions; superior analytical and problem solving skills; and an appreciation of the consulting lifestyle.
Positions may be based in Malaysia but project locations could be anywhere in the Asia-Pacific Region.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition code: DCSE-130983-2017
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top