Motion Graphics Designer - Denver
Motion Graphics Designer
VFX has become an increasingly necessary part of the film environment these days and a talented motion designer is worth their weight in gold. Whether you're adding holographic humanoids into an office space or creating an animated short to explain the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow, you are the creative visionary with the magic wand.
If you're confident in your motion graphics talent, keep up with current graphic trends and love collaborating with other talented individuals, then this position is for you!
What You'll Do
- Design cutting edge motion graphics using AE to bring our videos to life
- Provide creative vision to the editing process, bringing your own style to create beautifully composed work
- Create 2D animations from scratch
- Support development of the original creative vision at the start of each project (we're not just going to hand you a pile of assets and wish you luck), to include development of storyboards and treatment books
At Deloitte Digital we work with some of the world's largest brands. Our cross-discipline teams put our creative and technology chops to the test. Studio-based teams complement our road warriors to deliver engaging new solutions for our clients. Learn more about Deloitte Digital.
- 3+ years of experience creating and animating motion graphics (AE experience mandatory)
- 2+ years of experience editing video assets (Premiere preferred)
- History of telling compelling stories through unique creative assets and visual interactions
- Cinema 4D experience
- Editing 360 video content
- Color correction experience (SpeedGrade/Lumetri preferred)
- Proficient in Doom and Quake (the originals, please)
- Working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Sound mastering experience in Premiere or Audition
How you'll grow
At Deloitte Digital, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills, work with industry-leading talent on a daily basis, in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career, while delivering products and services to Fortune 500 clients. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Who says work can't be fun? At Deloitte Digital, the worlds of business, creative, and technology intersect to transform the way we work, play, and communicate. We can't quite put our finger on it, but that combo creates something kind of magical. In studios or on the road, we believe in our people, and we understand that quality of life directly impacts quality of work. We pride ourselves on our flexible work environment and distinctive culture. Learn more about life at Deloitte Digital.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
Requisition code: E18DENCSSRTN011-DD
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top