Mobile Software Architect - Los Angeles
Mobile Technical Architect
Work you'll do
A TechnicalArchitect is responsible for the analysis, design, documentation, programming,and software to ensure product readiness for release and/or client use. Works closely with project managers, QA,Creative, and UX team members to ensure compliance with project needs.
- Assumesresponsibility for planning, design, implementation and testing for assignedsystem components of a moderate degree of complexity
- Writes productspecifications and design documentation for assigned system components.Organizes review and/or release of documentation when required
- Implements andexecutes tests of assigned portion of system components
- Initiatescommunication with members of other departments and other members ofdevelopment to ensure effective implementation
- Performs all dutiesand responsibilities as required by the Engineering Procedures
- Recommendsimprovements to assigned portion of system components
AtDeloitte Digital we work with some of the world's largest brands. Our cross-discipline teams put our creativeand technology chops to the test. Studio-based teams complement our roadwarriors to deliver engaging new solutions for our clients. Learnmore about Deloitte Digital.
- Five plus yearsof directly related experience within software development
- Minimum threeyears of experience of designing and developing mobile and/or web applicationsrequired
- Demonstrableknowledge of at least one current mobile operating system
- Experience withweb services or API architecture and/or cloud
- Minimum threeyears of experience working with SCRUM or Agile development environment
- Willingness totravel up to 10%
- Has delivered atleast three products, preferably in an Agile Development team
- Strong OOADexperience
- Proficientwritten and verbal communication skills
- Experience withintegrating with other systems through web services
- Experiencetranslating product requirements into design specifications
- Multi-threadedcoding experience, along with both asynchronous and synchronous code
- Strong debugging(Xcode preferred) and problem solving skills
- Solidunderstanding of MVC development patterns
- Databaseexperience on mobile devices
- Willingness tomentor junior staff
- Ability to workin a highly collaborative, team based environment
- Ability toeffectively prioritize workload to meet deadlines and work objective. Usesresources effectively and efficiently. Is reliable in work habits. Able toorganize and self-direct execution of tasks/duties
How you'll grow
At Deloitte Digital, ourprofessional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of theircareer to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day.From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room tolearn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills, work withindustry-leading talent on a daily basis, in addition to hands-on experience inthe global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiencesto formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have avariety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career, whiledelivering products and services to Fortune 500 clients. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a greatorganization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range ofbenefits. Learn moreabout what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Who says work can't be fun? At Deloitte Digital,the worlds of business, creative, and technology intersect to transform the waywe work, play, and communicate. We can't quite put our finger on it, but thatcombo creates something kind of magical. In studios or on the road, we believein our people, and we understand that quality of life directly impacts qualityof work. We pride ourselves on our flexible work environment and distinctiveculture. Learn moreabout life at Deloitte Digital.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact thatmatters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with ourclients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power toinspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism,and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn moreabout Deloitte's impact on the world.
Requisition code: E17NYCCSTLGZ041-DD
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top