Mission Analytics Leader
As a subject matter expert, are you a big-picture thinker who connects the dots and thrives on anticipating the unexpected? Are you energized by helping Federal organizations prepare for challenges to mitigate risks? If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to advise Federal clients through critical and complex issues, while allowing you to develop personally and professionally, consider a career in Deloitte Consulting's Service Operations team! Our Federal practice brings deep industry expertise, rigorous analytical capabilities and a pragmatic mindset to solve our client's most complex business problems. Join us, and play a key role in helping to design our clients' roadmap to the future.
Work you'll do
As a Specialist Master within our Service Operations team, you will:
- Organize and deliver services on a cross-section of projects
- Leverage deep subject matter knowledge on engagements
- Contribute to the development and cultivation of business and vendor relationships
- Serve as a "Subject Matter Expert", adding interpretive value to data presented or experienced insight into a functional process or issue
- Design and optimize business processes in support of overall business operations and technology enablement, utilization and adoption
- Measure and assess the value of organizational activities, programs, and investments in an effort to optimize performance management
- Display business judgment in anticipating client/project needs and developing alternative solutions
- Identify opportunities for other Deloitte service offerings that can address client needs
- Responsible for managing solutions, delegating resources, and helping to ensure quality assurance principles are met across projects and deliverables
- Supervises the work of team members and supports delivery teams and staff
- Actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities providing input and guidance into the staffing process
- Contribute to business development initiatives to grow our Service Operations team and Federal practice
- Manage resources on client projects
- Employ semantic relationships between structured and unstructured data
- Employ techniques commonly associated with AI and machine learning
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping Federal government initiatives today. Deloitte's Federal practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the Federal practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Federal marketplace.
Our Service Operations team provides expertise to Federal clients facing budgetary constraints by helping them define, implement, and sustain workable improvements within their environment. Our Service Operations professionals bring strong domain knowledge, and expertise in project management, business process re-engineering, performance management, and operations management to help our clients meet the challenges of a rapidly evolving business landscape.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Engineering, or other business-related field
- 6+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- 2+ years in a technical or functional lead role
- Experience mentoring and coaching others
- Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Experience managing senior-level client relationships
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Pre-sales, proposal, and RFP experience
- Expertise with any of the following: Hadoop, Hortonworks, Map Reduce, graph analytics, Spark, Pig, Java, Python or R.
- Direct experience with mission developing analytic tools that function on giant data sets (more than a billion rows or multiple petabytes in size)
- Ability to obtain and maintain TS SCI with Poly
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- PMP Certification
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) degree
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18BALCSPERB078-S&O
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top