Microsoft Dynamics CRM - Senior Manager
As a or Senior Manager in the Digital Customer practice you will focus on transforming how our clients interact with their customers in the digital age across sales, marketing and service. The roles and responsibilities for the Digital Customer Senior Manager are to provide professional and effective technical consulting services that includes:
Experience in onsite functional or technical roles with at least 3-5 full-lifecycle Microsoft Dynamics implementations, with strong expertise in the following:
- 7-10 years of consulting and/or CRM experience;
- Experience managing at least three large-scale full-life cycle implementations of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, including ownership of the technical solution, management of the overall team and ownership and management of project financials;
- Providing advice and direction regarding Microsoft Dynamics CRM capabilities and functions to customer organizations;
- Building positive client and peer relationships by developing an understanding of customer’s business and project scope;
- Expertise in solution selling techniques such as identifying the client pain points, proposing a solution and negotiating a project proposal.
- Strong experience in end-to-end project delivery cycle from identifying resources, leading a team and managing customer expectations.
- Ability to travel to client sites 80-100% of the time
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other).
- Expertise in an industry vertical (i.e. Financial Services, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Technology, Retail, Media, etc.)
- Functional and Technical expertise in Microsoft Dynamics CRM configuration, web service programming, development and Application Integration capabilities such as creating a customer portal solution to the Internet
- Ideal candidates will have certifications in Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft development technologies or MS SQL Server administration;
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence required;
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to build and lead teams
- Superior verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint) to technical and non-technical audiences.
Requisition code: E17NATCSRMKC018 – DD
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top