Microsoft Dynamics CRM Manager
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Manager
Understanding the digital space and preparing for what's next is at our core. We help clients reimagine how profits are made, how relationships are created and managed; we reshape how work gets done, and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. That's the power of driving disruption. That's Deloitte Digital.
Work you'll do
As a Manager in the Digital Customer practice you will focus on transforming how our clients interact with their customers in the digital age across sales, marketing and service. The roles and responsibilities for the Digital Customer Manager/Senior Manager are to provide professional and effective technical consulting services that includes:
Experience in onsite functional or technical roles with at least 3-5 full-lifecycle Microsoft Dynamics implementations, with strong expertise in the following:
- 7-10 years of consulting and/or CRM experience;
- Experience managing at least three large-scale full-life cycle implementations of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, including ownership of the technical solution, management of the overall team and ownership and management of project financials;
- Providing advice and direction regarding Microsoft Dynamics CRM capabilities and functions to customer organizations;
- Building positive client and peer relationships by developing an understanding of customer's business and project scope;
- Expertise in solution selling techniques such as identifying the client pain points, proposing a solution and negotiating a project proposal.
- Strong experience in end-to-end project delivery cycle from identifying resources, leading a team and managing customer expectations.
- Ability to travel to client sites 80-100% of the time
- A Bachelor's Degree
Deloitte Digital's vision is simple. We empower our clients to re-imagine how they connect and engage with their customers. Our goal is to be the best in world at driving digital transformation using the Salesforce platform. By redefining the customer's digital journey, clients can look forward to stronger brand loyalty, a better a customer relationship, and a sales process so personal it feels effortless. Learn more about Deloitte Digital.
Meet with our Salesforce team https://vimeo.com/127116382
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other)
- Expertise in an industry vertical (i.e. Financial Services, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Technology, Retail, Media, etc.)
- Functional and Technical expertise in Microsoft Dynamics CRM configuration, web service programming, development and Application Integration capabilities such as creating a customer portal solution to the Internet
- Ideal candidates will have certifications in Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft development technologies or MS SQL Server administration
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence required
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to build and lead teams
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint) to technical and non-technical audiences
Deloitte Digital Accolades
Some of our major achievements are:
- Deloitte has been named a Leader in CRM and Customer Experience Implementation Services by Gartner for the 4th consecutive year in their report entitled Magic Quadrant for CRM and Customer Experience Implementation Services, Worldwide 2015.
- Deloitte Digital named a global leader in Digital Customer Strategy & Experience Consulting by Kennedy in 2015.
- Deloitte named a global leader in Internet of Things IT Consulting by Kennedy in 2015.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte Digital, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills, work with industry-leading talent on a daily basis, in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career, while delivering products and services to Fortune 500 clients. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Who says work can't be fun? At Deloitte Digital, the worlds of business, creative, and technology intersect to transform the way we work, play, and communicate. We can't quite put our finger on it, but that combo creates something kind of magical. In studios or on the road, we believe in our people, and we understand that quality of life directly impacts quality of work. We pride ourselves on our flexible work environment and distinctive culture. Learn more about life at Deloitte Digital.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E17NATCMGRDC002 - DD
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top