Microsoft Dynamics CRM Manager
Are you a subject matter expert that loves to be on the cutting edge, solving problems though technology and design? Do you believe that digital technology has the power to make the world more connected and informed, as well as offer new answers to the government's most complex challenges? If so, Deloitte is the place for you! Help bring the power of digital technology to our clients and transform how they engage with their users. A career within our growing digital practice will offer you unique exposure to consulting capabilities, industry expertise and trusted methodologies, as well as cutting-edge creative prowess.
Work you'll do
As a Specialist Leader in our practice you will:
- Serve as an lead for integration between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients' business needs
- Organize and deliver services on a cross-section of complex projects
- Contribute to the development and cultivation of business and vendor relationships
- As a technical or functional advisor, work extensively with project management to address client needs
- Serve as a "Subject Matter Expert", adding interpretive value to data presented or experienced insight into a functional process or issue
- Display leadership and business judgment by anticipating client and project needs and developing alternative solutions
- Identify opportunities for other Deloitte service offerings that can address client needs
- Manage solutions, delegate resources, and help ensure quality assurance principles are met across projects and deliverables
- Lead and support delivery teams and staff
- Provide input and actively participate in recruitment and retention activities
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping Federal government initiatives today. Deloitte's Federal practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the Federal practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Federal marketplace.
Our Federal Deloitte Digital practice works with a broad array of clients to create advanced mobile applications, using agile development methods and small cross-functional teams of Developers, UX Designers, Visual Designers, and QA Engineers.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 8 years of technology consulting or other relevant industry experience
- 3+ years in a technical or functional leadership role
- Experience mentoring and coaching others
- Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Experience managing senior-level client relationships
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Pre-sales, proposal, and RFP experience
- Up to 10% travel required
- Must be able to obtain and maintain required clearance for this role
- 7-10 years of consulting and/or CRM experience
- Experience managing at least three large-scale full-life cycle implementations of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, including ownership of the technical solution, management of the overall team and ownership and management of project financials.
- Providing advice and direction regarding Microsoft Dynamics CRM capabilities and functions to customer organizations.
- Building positive client and peer relationships by developing an understanding of customers business and project scope.
- Expertise in solution selling techniques such as identifying the client pain points, proposing a solution and negotiating a project proposal.
- Strong experience in end-to-end project delivery cycle from identifying resources, leading a team and managing customer expectations.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Previous professional services or consulting experience
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18ROSCSPLBR001-T
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top