Microsoft Dynamics CRM Architect
Deloitte Digital Specialist Master
Are you a subject matter expert that loves to be on the cutting edge of technologies? Do you believe that digital technology has the power to make the world more connected, informed and offer new solutions to the most complex challenges? If so, Deloitte is the place for you! Join our digital team where you can help deliver end- to -end solutions that ultimately bring power to the way our clients engage with their customers. If you are seeking a role in a creative digital practice that delivers a unique combination of consulting capabilities, industry expertise and trusted methodologies, paired with cutting-edge creative prowess, consider a career in Deloitte Digital.
Work you'll do
As a specialist Master in the Deloitte Digital practice you will:
- Serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients' business needs
- Organize and deliver services on a cross-section of projects
- Maintain technical knowledge within industry and service line and leverage deep subject matter knowledge on engagements
- Contribute to the development and cultivation of business and vendor relationships
- Serve as a "Subject Matter Expert", adding interpretive value to data presented or experienced insight into a functional process or issue
- Display business judgment in anticipating client/project needs and developing alternative solutions
- Identify opportunities for other Deloitte service offerings that can address client needs
- Responsible for managing solutions, delegating resources, and helping to ensure quality assurance principles are met across projects and deliverables
- Supervises the work of team members and supports delivery teams and staff
- Actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities providing input and guidance into the staffing process
Our Federal practice team is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the Federal practice requires fresh thinking, a creative approach, and new collaborations across the public and private sectors. Decisions we make today will influence the choices we have tomorrow as the issues facing Federal agencies are more challenging and interconnected than ever. Our Federal Deloitte Digital practice works with a broad array of clients to create cutting edge mobile applications, using agile development methods and small, cross functional teams of Developers, UX Designers, Visual Designers, and QA Engineers.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science or a related field
- 6+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- 2+ years in a technical or functional lead role
- Experience mentoring and coaching others
- Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Experience managing senior-level client relationships
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Pre-sales, proposal, and RFP experience
- Up to 10% travel required
- Must be able to obtain and maintain required clearance for this role
- 5-7 years of consulting and/or CRM experience.
- Experience architecting large-scale full-life cycle implementations of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, including ownership of the technical solution.
- Experience building Microsoft Dynamics Solutions, and serving as a lead developer and/or architect on MS Dynamics-based solutions.
- Experience providing advice and direction regarding Microsoft Dynamics CRM capabilities and functions to customer organizations.
- Expertise in solution selling techniques such as identifying the client pain points, proposing a solution and negotiating a project proposal.
- Strong experience in end-to-end project delivery cycle from identifying resources, leading a team and managing customer expectations.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Previous professional services or consulting experience
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18ROSCSPMBR001-T
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top