Micro Services & Integration Solution Senior Manager
Micro Services & Integration Solution Senior Manager
Are you someone who likes to tackle complex technical challenges? As a Senior Manager at Deloitte you can help create technology solutions to meet clients' business needs. A Senior Manager gains exposure to multiple industries while demonstrating an awareness of the full breadth of services offered by Deloitte Consulting LLP.
Work you'll do
As a Senior Manager you will bring considerable technical expertise to deliver effective solutions to clients.
- Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk
- Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
- Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- Develop practical solutions and methodologies; develop "thoughtware" and "point-of-view" documents; participate in public speaking events; get published in industry periodicals
- Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices.
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, our systems integration specialists help clients manage the complexity inherent with technology change, from requirements planning to architecture, testing to deployment, and beyond, helping to link their IT programs to organizational goals. And we offer a complete range of industry-leading services, including systems development, solution and platform integration. Learn more about our Systems Integration practice.
- 10+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- A minimum of 6 full life cycle implementations
- A strong understanding of decomposition of complex business process and creation of micro services.
- Project experience with API based design approach and implementation using latest technologies such as Cloud Native, Amazon, MuleSoft, Dell, Apigee, IBM API, etc.
- A strong Java, Cloud, Amazon Web Services, JSON, Python, UNIX background with hands-on expertise in designing and deploying end-to-end integrated solution in a high availability, clustered environment
- Experience in addressing the challenges in implementing cloud based SOA solution using IBM SoftLayer, Mulesoft, Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services
- At least 6 years of experience in managing at least one large Business Integration effort and project team through all phases of the project lifecycle from scoping and planning, requirements gathering, design, development, testing,
- 3+ years of experience participating in large-scale, full-life cycle Service Oriented Architecture implementations. This effort can be within a management consulting or industry environment.
- At least 3 years of expertise in leading the technology evaluation, scalability analysis and tool selection efforts for large Business Integration programs
- Willingness to travel 80-100%
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of experience in leading Cloud based (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) SOA solution implementation
- Experience with Business Process Modeling (BPM) tools, Business rules integration
- Strong software development methodology understanding, and have assisted in the design, development or testing of a technology integration project
- Very good knowledge of application development, testing and deployment methodologies and best practices
- Conversant with middleware related development lifecycles and design patterns
- Expert in the Unified Modeling Language (UML) for constructing and documenting artifacts of SOA based software system
- Strong comprehension of Integration architecture paradigms and SOA governance concepts
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff
- Storing presentation and communication skills (written and verbal). Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E17WESCSRMBB404-T
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top