Media Producer (Live Events)
Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.
Media Producer (Live Events)
Location: Hermitage/Nashville, TN
The Media Solutions team is seeking a detail and process-oriented individual with a passion for the technical aspects of media to prepare and facilitate live external webcasts. This role will also assist team efforts around coordinating and hosting internal media requests.
Media Producer will primarily be focused on supporting the Dbriefs series of external-facing, live marketing webcasts. This is a process-oriented role requiring high attention to detail and timeliness.
Specific job functions include:
- Collaborating and coordinating with Dbriefs marketing team to facilitate the creation and approval of webcast materials
- Creating promotional materials in a timely manner for use with webcasts
- Building and populating webcast console with relevant materials (presentation, speaker biographies, supplemental links, promotional materials)
- Producing regularly scheduled live webcast, including providing technical support for presenters, insuring audio quality for presenters, opening the webcast to the audience by delivering a scripted introduction speech, following along with host and panelists in order to advancing/cue slides and other during the webcast, preparing recorded events for archive.
Additional job functions may include:
- Assistance with graphics creation (including still and motion graphics) for various video productions in progress with media team
- Assist media team with video and photo productions. This may include acting as a grip or production assistant helping to move and set up various lights, stands and other AV equipment
- Assist with management of media hosting requests, including: preparing video content for hosting, managing titles, descriptions and other metadata for hosted videos, interacting with requesting parties to ensure their content is posted in a timely manner.
- Take part in brainstorming sessions around new video projects as required.
- Work on special media projects and events as required.
As members of the ITS Media and Communications Team, we provide a full-range of communications services to Deloitte executives and stakeholders. We strive to drive business value for Deloitte and our clients through distinctive technology communications and media that spark interest, educate, and motivate behavior. Our team members work collaboratively and apply their specialized knowledge and experience to help ITS and Deloitte professionals embrace new technologies and drive a "passion for the possible" through distinctive communications that help our people and our clients overcome obstacles through technology, increase business value, and lead toward a technology-driven future.
- 0-2 years - working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, HTML, XML
- 0-2 years - working knowledge of video file types and encoding profiles
- General knowledge of network infrastructure
- Experience with web-based applications
- High attention to detail
- Process and deadline oriented
- Professional and positive attitude with internal clients and with colleagues
- Works well under pressure and can effectively and professionally handle tough issues
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, strong independent thinker and worker
- Ability to handle unexpected issues within the live webcast environment with professionalism
- Ability to prioritize last minute change requests and potential conflicts.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Media or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications.
- Previous experience in technology organization preferred
- Working knowledge of Web-based communication tools, social media tools, etc.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18NATASCRBJ111-ITL4
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top