Master Data Management (MDM) Senior Consultant
Master Data Management (MDM) Senior Consultant
Are you someone who likes to tackle complex technical challenges? As a Consultant at Deloitte you can help create technology solutions to meet clients' business needs. A Consultant gains exposure to multiple industries while demonstrating an awareness of the full breadth of services offered by Deloitte Consulting LLP.
Work you'll do
As a core team member, you will work within a project team, to create custom software solutions that help our clients solve problems, expand market share, improve operations, and grow their business. You won't work alone. You'll work alongside smart, dynamic colleagues. You'll engage in:
- Being the integrator between the client and our Deloitte teams
- Developing system requirements, designing the solution, coding, prototyping, and testing custom technology solutions
- Project experience with software development and consulting in Enterprise environments.
- 4 - 6 years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- 4 - 6 years of experience with IBM, Informatica, or similar master data management (MDM) tooling, including web service based MDM integration (required)
- 4 - 6 years of experience with data governance (stewardship, lineage, and quality) in an integrated enterprise architecture (required)
- 4 - 6 years of experience with reference data management (RDM) for standardized cross-domain reference data (required)
- 4- 6 years of experience with data conversion, especially as it relates to initial conversion and loading of master data repositories (required)
- Familiarity with healthcare datasets and healthcare specific integration standards including HL7 HIPAA transactions, NCPDP, and FHIR (strongly desired)
- Experience modelling and managing patient and provider master data sets and canonical data models (strongly desired)
- Willingness to travel 80-100%
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can helpthem to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E18NATCCSRAF105-T
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top