Marketing Optimisation Specialist, Consultant/Senior Consultant, Deloitte Digital, Consulting, London
Digital marketing moves fast. So do we.
At Deloitte Digital, we’re here to help our clients shape the future, which includes using the latest strategies, tools and platforms to get their marketing working harder for less. We’re looking for ambitious, creatively-minded, marketing optimisation specialists to join the team.
If that sounds like you, and you have strong experience under your belt either at a consultancy, agency or internet marketing services firm, our Marketing Optimisation Specialist role could be the next step you’re looking for.
Where is it?
Based in our airy and bustling offices in Clerkenwell, London, with its legendary coffee machine and model train track, you’ll also have a chance to work with clients throughout Europe and beyond.
- Take the lead on definining A/B testing, multivariate testing and targeting strategies in the planning stages of client projects.
- Collaborate with the analytical lead and technical lead utilising the most up-to-date optimisation tools.
- Lead client presentations and planning sessions.
- To support business development related activities within existing & new clients.
- Lead engagements with our clients to create highly optimised digital experiences through the full lifecycle from conception, through launch, to ongoing success.
- Develop hypothesis-driven approaches designed help clients solve some of their most complex and exciting problems.
- Become an expert on the use our capabilities and approach to solving the problem of digital relevance.
- Work with outstandingly talented people across disciplines to innovate and solve problems.
Overall, you’re an ideas person and problem solver as well as a hands-on doer – that’s important. And you know it takes a mix of people to do amazing work, so you love collaborating with and learning from people with different skills, backgrounds and perspectives. If you have an interesting or unusual mix of skills yourself, even better.
We’re expanding fast, so we’re looking for people who are future leaders, by which we mean natural initiative-takers who bring out the best in others, are brilliant listeners and can grow our business without compromising standards, integrity or culture.
A good graduate degree (First or Upper Second) is a must, along with the right to live and work in the UK.
You’ll also have
- Extensive experience working in a field of digital marketing (including websites, paid and organic search, display media, email, social media) ideally at a digital agency or internet marketing services firm.
- Extensive experience running web optimisation programs including strategy & execution (to include implementation & AB and MVT testing).
- Hands on work experience with AB/MVT tools such as Adobe test & target, maxymiser, Optimizley and email optimisation platforms.
- Experience in designing, setup and execution of AB/MVT and Email campaigns.
- Experience in different type of experiment designs such as full factorial, partial factorial etc.
- Ideally familiar with database marketing concepts around segmentation and targeted campaigns.
- Good strategic, marketing and experience vision, with eagerness to get hands-on to figure out how things work.
- Good numeric background with strong attention to detail, and the ability to drive insight from analytics.
- Good experience in content marketing and strategy.
Part Business. Part Creative. Part Technology. One hundred per cent digital.
We’re a new type of creative digital consultancy that fuses strategy, tech and design to identify where businesses need to be, then get them there. Fast.
Through our studios spread across the globe, we help our clients imagine, deliver and run the future, through from customer research right through to implementation. And we love doing it.
As part of our team, you’ll work side by side with strategists, designers, researchers, engineers, writers, architects and product specialists – using your unique skills and perspective to help drive transformation from operational level to the C-suite, across a complete range of digital channels.
We believe in our people, which means giving them the support they need to get the best balance of work and life. Individuality, flexibility, diversity are things we’re passionate about. We wouldn’t be Deloitte Digital without it.
As part of our Consultancy practice your career with Deloitte Digital can take multiple paths. We will work closely with you on a career plan that fits your skills, talents and aspirations, and provide an open environment to discuss your development and progression with Deloitte.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society – defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it’s about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
How will this role make an impact that matters with Deloitte?
Forecast and change the landscape of cyberspace, support clients to survive and prosper in this disruptive and ever increasingly digital age, while you support talented and more junior colleagues and impact the communities you operate within.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers Global integrated professional services that include Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
What do we value?
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements. Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways. We are proud to have received a special award for Best Innovation for our WorkAgility Time Out programme in the 2015 Top Employers for Working Families awards.
Requisition code: 126265
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top