Marketing Operations Manager
Are you a marketing and communications professional who has demonstrated experience in developing and analyzing client-focused marketing programs and are looking to take your skills to the next level? Are you interested in integrated, cross-channel marketing campaigns that advance the Deloitte brand and deliver on the strategic objectives of marketing campaigns? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment, working with colleagues in a virtual setting, to meet our business and client needs?
Deloitte's marketing & communications team combines the power of Deloitte's brand with the most inspired marketing techniques to produce business results for our clients. From events to social media to digital strategy and execution, we elevate the Deloitte brand and strategic positioning, delivering a cohesive, consistent experience. The team brings together creative and technology skills, business insights, and industry best practices to develop innovative creative assets that engage our clients. It also executes with agility and measureable performance through best-of-breed solutions, centralization of key information and operations, and optimization of data, tools, people and process.
Work you'll do
The Technical Program/Project Management Manager manages the strategic planning, execution, and day-to-day implementation of individual, technically-oriented programs/projects in accordance with strict deadlines and within budget. Responsible for owning the program/project development lifecycle to ensure effective delivery of proposed technology solutions in alignment with leadership strategies. Performs a combination of professional and management duties over work staff and allocates resources accordingly.
- Advises marketers on solutions to meet campaign objectives including gathering requirements, facilitating design, and establishing project plans.
- Establishes program goals and development plans. Directs and/or modifies work plans to effectively determine priorities for work staff.
- Determines and assigns resources to project; monitors and tracks day-to-day progress for an individual technology project engagement.
- Manages program/project budgets to revenue, cost, and profit targets. Adheres to set project timeliness and escalates any schedule and/or budget overruns to senior managers.
- Facilitates meetings, including organizing, planning, and leading operational governance meetings.
- Assists with preparation of statements of work, in defining specific functional and technical requirements, and participates in delivering quality assurance reviews.
- Identifies additional opportunities for added work and leads in the development and implementation of new offerings, including designing pilots and testing programs.
- Manages and updates task objectives and performance against plan helping to ensure that project commitments are met as specified in client contract.
- Plans and hosts software training sessions and works with internal clients to update their current operating procedures to incorporate the processes supported by the application.
- Works to continuously develop and strengthen software tool expertise and consultative skills.
- Schedules meetings, develops training materials and other duties as needed.
- Maintains momentum on multiple concurrent projects for numerous internal stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge of relevant marketing and sales technology applications, specifically Workfront, Eloqua, and Salesforce
- Understanding of in-house agency marketing model and how technology supports an agency
- Demonstrated expertise using and analyzing online marketing channels
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-through skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact and communicate across variety of stakeholder groups (technical subject matter experts to business owners), with ability to present complex information in easily understandable format and tailored to audience
- Team oriented approach with ability to take initiative, prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously to meet client expectations and deadlines across multiple projects
- Organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a matrixed organization with a virtual team, experience in large corporate setting and/or professional services a plus
- Organized with ability to prioritize and manage client expectations across multiple, competing projects/priorities with aggressive due dates and quick turn-around times
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically
- Collaborative working style to build relationships, including collaborating with multiple business marketing teams, technology teams, sales, and vendors
- Bachelor's Degree required; MBA preferred
- 7+ years of related experience in marketing operations, preferably managing technology platforms
Requisition code: E18NATSRMJK070-CL5
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top