Marketing Manager – Deloitte Global
Deloitte leads with purpose, solving complex issues for our clients and communities. Across disciplines and across borders, Deloitte Global supports our network of member firms by developing and driving global strategy, programs, and platforms, and creating new solutions and transformational experiences. Our people share a passion for igniting change and a strong service orientation that shapes our organization and those it supports.
Deloitte's Global Tax and Legal Marketing team has an opening for an experienced Marketing Manager with a strong, multichannel marketing program and campaign background. This candidate will directly support the Global Tax and Legal Marketing Leadership team.
Are you an experienced marketing professional with extensive, demonstrated capabilities in planning, designing, producing and executing strategic client-focused marketing campaigns and programs? Are you looking to take your skills to the next level? Do you keep current on the latest marketing trends and think boldly and strategically on how to incorporate them? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment, working with colleagues in a virtual setting, to meet our business and
If the answer is yes, we are looking for you! In this role on our expanding team, you'll roll up your sleeves on end-to-end marketing program execution:
- Manage and execute high quality marketing programs and campaigns to aid in achieving the business goals and objectives relating to the Deloitte Global Tax and Legal
- Promote a business trend marketing approach presenting service offerings within the context of current market issues to enhance relevance and timeliness, provide a holistic approach to client needs, and builds eminence as a thought leader in targeted market spaces.
- Work with subject matter experts to develop and execute on their service line marketing priorities. Develop plans and drive assigned global strategic marketing projects and program to completion. Create, direct, and manage the tactical execution of externally targeted integrated marketing plans. Program deliverables could include sales presentations, print collateral, thought-ware (whitepapers, by-line articles, etc), video scripts, podcasts, webcasts, conferences, speaking opportunities, and media and analyst relations. Coordinate supporting resources including writers, designers, and other associated resources.
- Write and edit engaging, high-quality, long and short-form content with the ability to adapt writing style to varying target customer personas and content formats, e.g. emails, brochures, infographics, social media, video scripting, digital banner ads., etc.
- Coordinate, where appropriate, with communications, knowledge management, learning, and other enabling teams to deliver a comprehensive program for our
- Partner with extended team to evaluate content marketing campaigns and
- Stay abreast of the latest content marketing best practices and become an internal evangelist for the Global Tax and Legal team.
- To ensure integrated programmatic approach, engage appropriate firm resources and manage external agencies and contractors, as required.
- Build global awareness of Global Tax Service Line strategic priorities and promote
Education: Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree in marketing, communications, business or related field preferred.
Years of Experience: Minimum 7-10 years marketing program or project management experience in a business environment.
This role combines integrated marketing expertise with strong project management skills. The ideal candidate will be an experienced manager with the ability to plan, execute and deliver. He or she will possess the skills to successfully drive projects forward including extremely strong verbal and written communication skills, critical thinking skills, proactive problem solving abilities, and a strong collaborative mindset.
- Demonstrated broad expertise in marketing including branding, collateral creation, product or service launches, and integrated campaigns.
- Demonstrated project management experience. Process implementation experience a plus.
- Creative mindset and a strong sense of visual balance, layout and general design principles.
- Strong writing skills.
- Exceptional ability to actively listen, understand, communicate and build consensus in a diverse global environment with various levels of leadership.
- Ideal candidate will be an experienced, inquisitive self-starter who has proactive problem solving abilities. The individual needs to be a natural connector who demonstrates extremely strong verbal and written communication skills
- Candidate will have proven project management experience with ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects, cross-functional stakeholders and remote teams-experience working in Tax, Legal, or professional services is a plus
- In-depth understanding of sales funnels, demand generation, global business concepts, external market developments, and applied business needs
- Candidate should also be adaptive and flexible as conditions change and have experience working as a change agent to influence others
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and interact with all levels of management; self-starter
- Exceptional relationship building/relationship management skills to establish rapport, trust and confidence with account teams.
- Detail-oriented and a team player adaptable to changing environments
- Experience working in a global environment with virtual resources or teams preferred.
- Infrequent travel may be required (2 - 3 times per year)
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and organized
Requisition code: DE18GLBGOP005CF0015
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top