Marketing Manager - Deloitte Consulting - Products & Solutions Practice
Marketing Manager - Products & Solutions Practice – Deloitte Consulting
Are you a marketing and communications professional — with a background in Consulting and technology marketing — who is unafraid to think differently, always thinks strategically, and keeps current on the latest trends? A team player who can creatively build programs tied to business objectives? Then our Marketing team is looking for talent like you!
Work you'll do
You'll work with Deloitte's internal product teams and external vendors to assist with go-to-market strategies and marketplace activities for Deloitte's Products and Solutions practice. Office location is flexible.
As a Products & Solutions Marketing Manager, you'll support the strategy, planning, and execution of marketing programs and campaigns aligned to Deloitte's Products & Solutions practice. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with individuals at all levels of a matrixed organization and be part of a diverse and high performing team. The ideal candidate will also have experience in both Consulting services marketing and technology marketing, with a deep analytical skill-set and understanding of content marketing and its role in building integrated marketing campaigns. Experience in campaign development, marketing strategy, digital and channel marketing, as well as lead generation and sales enablement are highly desirable.
As a Products & Solutions Marketing Manager with Deloitte, you'll contribute to the growth and development of our organization in a variety of ways, including:
- Work with product team, agencies, and internal marketing teams to coordinate development/update/refresh of sales and marketing collateral in support of product go-to-market strategy. Collateral includes sales sheets, infographics, client testimonial case studies, product videos, social tiles, thoughtware, website management, etc.
- Assist with the development and management of digital and social campaigns for products, including organic and paid social, paid search, paid advertising, content marketing and social influencer outreach.
- Coordinate logistics, content, and resources to support attendance at conferences and tradeshows.
- Create and execute additional campaigns across channels including: email marketing campaign, analyst relations, blog/byline campaign, etc.
- Manage lead generation efforts for all marketplace activities including lead tracking, metrics, and reporting to leadership.
- Communicate with product leaders via written communications and recurring planning calls to engage stakeholders and keep them aware of timelines, activities, and deliverables.
- Work with PR agency and Deloitte Public Relations for media outreach in support of product messaging (e.g. securing interviews for spokespeople).
- 7+ years of relevant marketing experience at a related level in a professional services environment; Journalism or public relations experience a plus.
- Undergraduate degree, ideally with a focus in Marketing or a related business field.
- Proven experience in developing and executing marketing strategies and programs addressing business issues that target C-suite, executive and board-level audiences.
- Proven ability to write/edit sales sheet and related marketing collateral, sales decks, web content, and support development of thought leadership.
- Successful performance in a matrixed environment. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously while consistently delivering high quality results.
- Strong organizational skills, including strong project management skills and budget management experience.
- An innovative mindset that can think strategically with the ability to execute tactically
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Familiarity with integrating various technologies to support marketing efforts.
- Experience in software and product marketing strongly desired.
- Familiarity or experience with Marketing Automation tools is desired.
- Ability to effectively project mange and coordinate across teams and levels.
- Ability to work in a virtual environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Communications
- Location is flexible/virtual
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18NYCSMGRJD046-MDL5
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top