Marketing Manager - Deloitte Consulting - Human Capital Focus
Marketing Manager - Human Capital
Are you a Marketing and Communications professional with strong strategic marketing experience in Human Capital Consulting who's not afraid to think differently, always thinks strategically, and keeps current on the latest trends? A team player who can creatively build programs tied to business objectives? We are seeking passionate and experienced professionals to play in this world. If this sounds like you, hit the 'Apply Now' button!
This position (office location flexible), is responsible for providing strategic marketing support and strategy for Deloitte Consulting's Human Capital Service Area.
As a Human Capital Marketing Manager, you'll support the strategy, planning and execution of marketing programs and campaigns aligned to Deloitte Consulting's Human Capital sector. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with individuals at all levels of a matrixed organization and to be a part of a diverse and high performing team. The candidate will have strong ties to Human Capital and experience in B2B technology marketing with a deep analytical skill-set and understanding of content marketing and its role in building integrated marketing campaigns. Experience in campaign development, marketing strategy, digital and channel marketing are highly desirable.
What you'll do:
As a Human Capital Marketing Manager in Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of the Deloitte US Firms, you will contribute to the growth and development of our organization in a variety of ways, including:
- Providing a strong understanding of the business and its strategies, with a focus on industries
- Serving as a marketing and communications advisor to the business and key stakeholders on priority campaigns
- Designing, planning and executing priority campaigns, utilizing an integrated approach
- Providing innovative approaches and deliver best practices
- Developing metrics and KPIs to measure success
- Developing and support other team members, as appropriate
- 7+ years of experience in B2B marketing
- Undergraduate degree, ideally with a focus in Marketing or a related business field
- Can adapt, learn quickly and be resourceful; flexible and willing to pivot to keep pace with evolving needs
- Responsiveness to leadership requests and ability to proactively anticipate and prepare for emerging needs
- An innovative mindset that can think strategically with a willingness to execute tactically
- Deep understanding of integrated marketing and communications strategies and how they come together to provide measurable results
- High level of comfort with ambiguity and fluid priorities; ability to manage multiple and complex priorities
- Familiarity or experience with Marketing Automation tools is desired
- Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus
- Strong persuasive communication skills; able to gain consensus through influence and pivot when warranted
- Ability to work in a virtual environment
- Superior Microsoft Office skills (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); familiarity with integrating various technologies to support marketing efforts
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18NYCSMGRJD014-MDL5
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top