Deloitte in Romania is the one of the leading professional services organizations in the country, providing services in four professional areas – audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services. Deloitte in Romania is an affiliate of Deloitte Central Europe, an organization devoted to excellence in providing professional services and advice, focused on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries, with access to the deep intellectual capital of 135,000 people worldwide. Our mission is very simple: to help our clients and our people to excel.
To support our growth in Romania and we are currently looking for a Marketing Manager.
- Develop and implement integrated marketing strategies (e.g. Business Development & PR), that will make an impact and support the brand’s visibility in the market place;
- Providing Provide strategic advice and guidance to Partners concerning how to drive market reputation and awareness within key buyer groups;
- Design and delivery of market positioning campaigns that raise awareness of our capability, build our reputation and increase client loyalty;
- Work with the business to support business plan objectives;
- Monitor the economic environment, the competition benchmark, the current clients’ needs and satisfaction;
- Developing Develop and maximizeing third party relationships (e.g. media, professional bodies, etc) to deliver on brand objectives and strategies;
- Develop local campaigns in line with or supporting regional and global initiatives;
- Manage the team in implementing Lead the Clients& Market team to implement action plans, including: events, online activities, press relationships, stakeholders relationships, marketing campaigns, presentation and promotional materials, internal communication.
- Coordinate market surveys, desk researches to identify trends, consumption and business behaviors, new prospects.
Qualifications and experience
- At least 5 year experience in a managerial position;
- Experience of developing and implementing marketing strategies matched to commercial objectives;
- Expert understanding of marketing programmes and channel management, ideally with a professional marketing qualification;
- Strong knowledge of new and traditional marketing channels, including digital;
- Ability to implement both strategic and tactical initiatives;
- Networking and influencing capability;
- Creative and innovative approach;
- Self-starter, proactive with a positive ‘can do’ approach;
- A sound business understanding as well as being commercially and risk aware.
Requisition code: RO_012317
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top