Marketing & Business Development – Content Producer (Sydney)
The content marketing team is focused on delivering a fully integrated content marketing program that is an extension of the firm’s eminence strategy and supports the firm’s overall business objectives.
About the role:
The Content Marketing Producer plays a central coordination and project management role in the content marketing team. The content producer works closely with editorial and digital marketing colleagues at the nexus of content, digital and marketing. This team also works closely with content creators who work on creating compelling and shareable content.
- Shape and deliver multichannel, integrated content marketing campaigns that position Deloitte as a leader and innovator in the use of content marketing to engage and influence buyers and other target audiences
- Develop content marketing strategies together with content, digital and marketing stakeholders and orchestrate their execution by the respective SMEs
- Work collaboratively and proactively with editorial team and digital marketing team
- Ensure content marketing plans are delivered on time and on budget
- Help create content strategies that support key marketing programs
- Influence the marketing direction during campaign development for optimal digital integration and performance
- Link content strategy to market trends and business priorities within the context of the competitive environment
- Report and feedback on digital campaigns to support development and improvement
- Work with digital and content SMEs to develop benchmarks that measure effectiveness and impact of content campaigns
This role reports into the Head of Content whilst collaborating with the wider marketing and business development team. You must have proven experience with content marketing and growing engagement, along with an understanding of digital marketing tools, including marketing automation.
Key competencies include:
- Knowledge of writing for the web and social
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Project management experience
- Professional service experience or experience working within a multi hierarchal organisation
About us: Deloitte Culture
We pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social – and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, create a workplace that encourages the true spirit of ‘And different’.
From day one at our firm you’ll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed – in every sense of the word.
Please send through an application or contact Gemma Battison from the Deloitte Talent Team for further information.
Requisition code: AUEXP131216
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top