Manager/Senior Manager - Cross Border Fund Distribution Support (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg
Deloitte serves the investment fund industry and helps our clients distribute their funds across the globe. Document and data management has become a crucial element of our service offering, in particular those relating to EU Directives such as UCITS, AIFMD & PRIIPS. In this context, we are looking for a new Document and Data management Manager that will work alongside our Fund Distribution Services Team.
What is it about?
As a Manager of the team you will:
- Manage the daily operations of the team, ensuring deadlines are met, keeping a good level of client satisfaction, provide effective team capacity and planning
- Develop the team from a personal and career development perspective
- Manage costs and implement measures to increase efficiency and decrease cost
- Act as an ambassador of the service line with internal and external clients
- Report to the Director of the service line on tactical and strategic objectives
Who are you?
To be the right fit for this position, you have to:
- Hold a bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Engineering or Business Administration
- Have at least 6 years of experience in the financial sector
- Show experience with UCITS regulations as a plus
- Demonstrate good team management capabilities and a pragmatic mindset
- Show excellent communication and presentation skills
- Be proficient in the us of Microsoft office, Excel and Powerpoint
- Be fluent in English (any other language is considered as an asset)
What do we offer?
Get hired as International Fund Data Management Manager and you will:
- Further develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan, exploiting our Induction Program
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make?
Get to know more about Deloitte.
Visit our Facebook page, LinkedIn page or website
Requisition code: E131102
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top