Manager, Wealth Management
Manager, Wealth Management
We are looking for a seasoned financial planning professional with outstanding analytical and communication skills to join Deloitte's internal Wealth Planning team. You must be a self-starter and an enthusiastic leader who is highly organized with excellent attention to detail.
Work You'll Do:
Our Wealth Planning team provides wealth planning services to our Partners, Principals, & Managing Directors (PPMDs). You will manage team members in the preparation of financial plans, provide sophisticated wealth planning services, and participate in internal speaking opportunities. You will also be responsible for supervising team members providing them with leadership, counseling and career guidance. The incumbent will possess the professionalism necessary for the effective diagnosis, solution, and implementation of wealth planning issues. Must have proven extensive technical expertise and have developed their reputation within this profession. The internal Wealth Planning team does not provide tax compliance services, legal or investment advice, nor does it provide advice and analysis concerning the purchase or sale of insurance products or securities. However, a general understanding of tax concepts, investment and/or insurance vehicles would be advantageous in the understanding and development of financial plans.
Your Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Provide one-on-one personal financial counseling to Deloitte's Partners, Principals, and Managing Directors (PPMDs);
- Deliver detailed financial planning analysis to our PPMDs in the areas of retirement planning, education funding for children, home purchases, and debt management;
- Review beneficiary designations, estate documents, and asset ownership to ensure consistency with our PPMD's goals for survivor financial security and wealth transfer;
- Educate our PPMDs on the Deloitte benefit plans including the impact on their personal finances and personal financial goals;
- Provide wealth planning presentations to groups of PPMDs both in-person and through webcasts.
- Five or more years of financial planning experience, preferably with experience in the preparation of financial planning analyses for affluent or high net worth individuals;
- Strong written and verbal communications and presentation skills;
- Team-oriented, self-starter, able to manage junior team members and work directly with clients;
- Proficiency with Excel spreadsheet modeling required;
- Proficiency with BNA income tax software and/or financial planning software a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or other business related field required
- Masters of Accounting-Tax or LLM-Tax a plus
- CFP or PFS certification a plus
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18STMSMGRAH003-CL5
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top