Manager - Valuation & Modelling - Financial Advisory Services - Nanjing, Hangzhou
The Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China. We are one of the leading professional services providers with 19 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Macau, Nanjing, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan and Xiamen in China. We have nearly 13,500 people working on a collaborative basis to serve clients, subject to local applicable laws.
Deloitte drives progress. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
As one of the largest and most comprehensive advisory organization in the Asia Pacific region, Deloitte Financial Advisory Services (“FAS”) practice provide our clients full range of services and supports.
Deloitte’s valuation advisory services are designed to work closely with management and provide them with insightful information that helps them identify important factors that affect business value, and ultimately establish the true value.
Something to know about Deloitte’s Financial Advisory Services :
- Named as “World’s Best Securitization Accounting Firm” for the 11th consecutive year by International Securitization Report
- Named as “Due Diligence Firm of the Year (2008), Asia Pacific” by Global M&A Network
As a Manager, you will:
- Lead team to execute business valuations, value calculation including financial modeling and advisory engagements, performing business and financial analysis, conducting industry research, report writing and proposal preparation
- Perform valuations for financial reporting purposes (such as purchase price allocation) and provide technical support to audit on fair value financial reporting matters under PRC GAAP, HKFRS, IFRS and US GAAP.
- Plan scope of work, monitor supervise and review work of staff on Valuation Advisory Services engagements
- Draft reports for partner review and report of findings to clients in a timely manner
- Ensure compliance within the team with Deloitte policies and quality/performance standards
- Participate in major client pursuits including proposal preparation
- Manage and supervise senior and junior staff in day to day work
- Be responsible for group administration, training, overall evaluation and counseling of subordinates
- Bachelor degree or above in accounting, finance, economics, mathematics, business administration or related disciplines
- Certification of CFA, CPV, ASA, CICPA, HKICPA or relevant qualification is preferred but not essential
- For Manager 5 years’ relevant work experience in local valuation firm, Strong analytical skill with high commitment to quality client service
- Strong sense of business, consultation and communication skills, self-initiation, good team player and willingness to work under pressure
- Mature, proactive and committed
- Excellent project management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and business development skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including both technical and business writing, good documentation and presentation skills
- Willing to travel
Requisition code: CN127335
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top