Manager, Technology, Systems Integration
Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Manager, Technology, Systems Integration in Austin, TX and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You'll Do
Deliver and deploy custom developed technology solutions for clients, including prototyping, code development, modularization, unit testing, performance testing, configuration and defect management, and production deployment. Manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies. Coordinate teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design and flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training and defining support procedures. Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients, organize and coordinate pursuit teams, participate in and oversee aspects of the proposal development process, and contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies. Execute full system development life cycle implementations. Execute the design, development, and implementation of technology system modernizations and enhancements for Labor and Employment-related business areas. Liaise with clients and project teams to gather and analyze business requirements, and communicate the technology-roadmap to future state to c-suite stakeholders. Support fit-gap analyses and assessments of the ability of technical and architectural solutions to meet the required functionality. Utilize Waterfall, Iterative, and Agile system development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies for implementation and enhancement of large scale custom-developed Public Sector Systems. Extract and analyze data and perform data analysis utilizing TOAD and SQL. Advise on Unemployment Insurance Tax and Claims during Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions. Utilize Selenium Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for developing and executing unit, integration and functional automation scripts. Coordinate teams, including external vendors, across functional, system, integration, performance and user acceptance testing.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems (CIS), Engineering (any), Information Management or a related field.
- Five years of progressively responsible experience providing IT consulting services to clients on behalf of a global consulting company.
- Must have five years of experience with:
- Designing, developing, and implementing technology system modernization for Labor and Employment-related business areas;
- Liaising with clients and project teams to gather and analyze business requirements, and assisting in communicating the technology-roadmap to future state to c-suite stakeholders;
- Conducting fit-gap analysis and assessing the ability of technical and architectural solutions to meet the required functionality;
- Utilizing Waterfall, Iterative, and Agile SDLC methodologies for implementation and enhancement of large scale custom-developed Integrated Eligibility Systems;
- Extracting and analyzing data and performing data analysis utilizing TOAD and SQL;
- Advising on Unemployment Insurance Tax and Claims during JAD sessions;
- Utilizing Selenium IDE for developing and executing unit, integration and functional automation scripts; and
- Coordinating with teams, including external vendors, across functional, system, integration, performance and user acceptance testing.
- In the alternative, the employer will accept a Master's degree in a stated field plus three years of experience.
- Any suitable combination of education, training and experience is acceptable.
- 80% travel required.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XGGS18FC0817AUS1
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top