Manager, Technology, SAP Package Technology, SAP Finance
Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Manager, Technology, SAP Package Technology, SAP Finance in Costa Mesa, CA and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You'll Do
Review project deliverables to ensure adherence to quality standards. Prepare business requirements documents and detailed functional specifications. Evaluate advisory and implementation services for clients to address manufacturing, financial, human resources, customer relationship management, supply chain, and other business needs throughout the enterprise with the full suite of SAP products. Under general direction, develop work plans, schedules, project estimates, and resource and status reports. Design system integration between SAP and other third party applications using SAP Process Integration (PI), Application Link Enabling (ALE), Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), and Intermediate Document (IDOC) architectures. Train and transitioning users into the SAP system using e-training session and providing technical support. Analyze client needs and create business processes to enhance business efficiency. Perform phases of SAP methodology and Agile methodology, including preparation, building, mapping, blue print, and go-live. Evaluate and map end-to-end business processes including general ledger, fixed asset accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and banking. Analyze different stages of testing including unit testing, security testing, and integration testing to solve technological errors. Configure requirements in SAP Implementation Guide (IMG) related to finance and controlling, billing plans, General Ledger (GL) accounts and output determination process. Participate in teams and help clients with blue print document writing through workshops.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Engineering (any), Computer Science, Computer Information Systems (CIS) or a related field.
- Five years of progressively responsible experience providing data management and consulting services to clients.
- Must have five years of experience with:
- Designing system integration between SAP and other applications using SAP PI, ALE, EDI, and IDOC architectures;
- Training and transitioning users into the SAP system using e-training session and providing technical support;
- Analyzing client needs and creating business processes to enhance business efficiency;
- Performing phases of SAP methodology and Agile methodology, including preparation, building, mapping, blue print, and go-live;
- Evaluating and mapping end-to-end business processes including general ledger, fixed asset accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and banking;
- Analyzing different stages of testing including unit testing, security testing, and integration testing to solve technological errors;
- Configuring requirements in SAP IMG related to finance and controlling, billing plans, GL accounts and output determination process;
- Participating in teams and helping clients with blue print document writing through workshops.
- In lieu of a Bachelor's degree, the employer will accept two additional years of experience providing data management and consulting services to clients.
- Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable.
- 80% travel required.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can helpthem to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XGGS18FC0418COS1
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top