Manager - Technology Media Telecommunications - National Industry Program - Beijing,Shanghai,Shenzhen
The Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China. We are one of the leading professional services providers with 19 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Macau, Nanjing, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan and Xiamen in China. We have nearly 13,500 people working on a collaborative basis to serve clients, subject to local applicable laws.
Deloitte drives progress. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
- Support TMT industry leader to execute all kinds of industry initiatives and responsible for TMT industry program management
- Support industry leader to develop industry strategy and annual business plan
- Responsible for industry marketing initiatives including events, thought leadership, liasing with industry association and other relevant institutions
- Support industry priority accounts
- Responsible for industry knowledge management, such as develop industry brochures, credentials
- Responsible for LSHC community building including internal communication via industry newsletter, training program etc.
- Keep industry information on intranet and Deloitte.com.cn up-to-date
- Bachelor’s degree at minimum
- Proficient in writing and speaking English (a must) and Chinese (Mandarin is essential). Be comfortable with working with overseas teams frequently through email, conference calls and face-to-face meetings in English.
- 3-5 years of working experience is a must and 1-3 years of experience in TMT industry would be a plus.
- Proactive, responsible and with sense of urgency.
- A pleasant team player with strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable in working with cross-functional and diversified teams.
Requisition code: CN129338
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top