Manager, Technology, Deloitte Digital, Commerce and Content
Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Manager, Technology, Deloitte Digital, Commerce and Content in Phoenix, AZ and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You'll Do
Deliver and deploy strategy, design, and implementation of web content management, digital asset management, and other technology solutions in the digital commerce and content space. Manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies. Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors. Responsibilities include managing teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures. Perform accurate analysis and effective diagnosis of client issues. Develop detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports. Work within a collaborative engagement model to help clients define, design, and implement technology solutions. Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies. Oversee the development of CRM and ERP solutions for clients, evaluate current state system, gather business requirements, and provide strategic recommendations for implementation process. Assist team with preparing technical and functional design documents for CRM and ERP implementations using Waterfall and Agile methodologies. Provide guidance with conducting Fit/Gap analysis to assess process improvements and identify SAP FRICE objects (forms, reports, interfaces, conversions, and enhancements). Provide instructions for performing SAP CRM and Web UI configurations including Opportunity Management, Lead Management, Activity Management, Interactive Reporting, and Internet Pricing and Configurator. Provide support to team performing functional testing, regression testing, user acceptance testing (UAT), and defect management.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Engineering (any), Computer Science, Computer Information Systems (CIS), Management Information Systems (MIS) or a related field.
- Must have five years of progressively responsible experience providing IT consulting services on behalf of a global consulting company.
- Must have five years of experience with:
- Developing CRM and ERP solutions for clients, evaluating current state system, gathering business requirements, and providing strategic recommendations for implementation process;
- Preparing technical and functional design documents for CRM and ERP implementations using Waterfall and Agile methodologies;
- Conducting Fit/Gap analysis to assess process improvements and identifying SAP FRICE objects (forms, reports, interfaces, conversions, and enhancements;
- Performing SAP CRM and Web UI configurations including Opportunity Management, Lead Management, Activity Management, Interactive Reporting, and Internet Pricing and Configurator; and
- Performing functional testing, regression testing, user acceptance testing (UAT), and defect management.
- 80% travel required.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XGGS18FC1707PHX1
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top