Manager, Technology, Deloitte Digital
Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Manager, Technology, Deloitte Digital in Seattle, WA and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You'll Do
Deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for clients. Bring customized Salesforce project implementations to life by working closely with clients to understand their business, contact center systems, identify their requirements. Support defining systems strategy and developing system requirements within eCommerce. Design, prototype, test, train, define support procedures and implement solutions. Work within a collaborative engagement model to help clients define, design, and implement technology solutions. Develop IT roadmap to deliver client's future state vision. Function as integrator between business needs and technology solutions. Support the creation of functional and technology solutions to meet clients' business needs. Organize and work with pursuit teams, Participate and support aspects of the proposal development process. Contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies. Write triggers using Visual Force, creating custom objects and custom reports based on requirements in Salesforce to configure Salesforce Service Cloud and Sales Cloud. Manage the development of solution prototypes, configuration and customization of changes to Salesforce.com CRM to meet requirements. Perform analysis and diagnosis of potential client issues using Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Could, Informatica, Github and Eclipse. Review the design and implementation of Salesforce CRM systems and preparation of end to end system architecture and entity relationship data flow diagrams. Use waterfall and agile methodology for the implementation of full lifecycle projects including Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Force.com, Customer and Partner Communities. Perform application release planning for code releases in development, delivery management, resource planning test training and production environments. Design and create Service Cloud solutions using Salesforce declarative configuration. Review team member's work on managing data consistency and quality by consolidating and de-duplicating data using ETL products including Informatica and MDM. Manage and oversee the documentation of business requirements for technical resources and developing technical solutions leveraging Apex, VisualForce and Web Services.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems (CIS), Engineering (any), Management Information Systems (MIS) or a related field.
- Must have five years of progressively responsible post-baccalaureate experience providing IT consulting services to clients.
- Must have five years of experience with:
- Writing triggers using Visual Force, creating custom objects and custom reports based on requirements in Salesforce to configure Salesforce Service Cloud and Sales Cloud;
- Developing solution prototypes, configuring and customizing changes to Salesforce.com CRM to meet requirements;
- Performing analysis and diagnosis of potential client issues using Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Could, Informatica, Github and Eclipse;
- Designing and implementing Salesforce CRM systems and preparing end to end system architecture and entity relationship data flow diagrams;
- Using waterfall and agile methodology for the implementation of full lifecycle projects including Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Force.com, Customer and Partner Communities;
- Performing application release planning for code releases in development, delivery management, resource planning test training and production environments;
- Designing and creating Service Cloud solutions using Salesforce declarative configuration;
- Managing data consistency and quality by consolidating and de-duplicating data using ETL products including Informatica and MDM; and
- Documenting business requirements for technical resources and developing technical solutions leveraging Apex, VisualForce and Web Services.
- 80% travel required.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XGGS18FC0817SEA1
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top