Manager, Technology, Analytics & Information Mangement, Information Delivery
Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Manager, Technology, Analytics & Information Management, Information Delivery in San Francisco, CA and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You’ll Do
Design and implement systems and processes to capture, integrate and distribute information in an enterprise. Deliver components of financial services industry client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative BI/DW business solutions. Lead the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design, prototyping, testing, training, and defining support procedures. Provide support on data
quality components during the implementation of the solution architecture. Provide technical recommendations for optimized data access and retention for the data warehouse. Define areas of improvement to optimize data flows. Identify strategy for data acquisition and archival. Lead the development of form modules and reports for delivery memos and generation and recovery of bill amounts using Oracle PL/SQL. Oversee the analysis of asset management data for swaps, and bonds and cash flow, using SQL and obtaining subscriber insights in AWS Redshift. Control the building of logical and physical data models for customer subscriber, financial instrument, and cash flow details in Oracle and SQL using ERWIN. Design web transnational systems using ASP.net, C++, and SQL. Develop scripts, forms, and reports for postpaid mobile customers in Oracle Developer and Unix. Direct the design of data pipelines for tax reporting, asset liability management, and financial DW using Informatica, Oracle, and AWS.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Engineering (any), Computer Science, Computer Applications, MIS, CIS or a related field.
- Five years of experience providing data management services to clients in the financial services industry on behalf of a global consulting company.
- Must have five years of experience with:
- Developing form modules and reports for delivery memos and generation and recovery of bill amounts using Oracle PL/SQL;
- Analyzing asset management data for swaps, and bonds and cash flow, using SQL and obtaining subscriber insights in AWS Redshift;
- Building logical and physical data models for customer subscriber, financial instrument, and cash flow details in Oracle and SQL using ERWIN;
- Designing web transnational systems using ASP.net, C++, and SQL;
- Developing scripts, forms, and reports for postpaid mobile customers in Oracle Developer and Unix; and
- Designing data pipelines for tax reporting, asset liability management, and financial DW using Informatica, Oracle, and AWS.
- In the alternative, the employer will accept a Master’s degree in a stated field plus three years of experience.
- 80% travel required.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XTSI17FC0117SFO2
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top