Manager, Technology, Analytics & Information Management, Advanced Analytics Enablement
Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Manager, Technology, Analytics & Information Management, Advanced Analytics Enablement in New York, NY and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You’ll Do
Deliver Advanced Analytics Enablement (AAE) components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies. Lead the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design, prototyping, testing, training, and defining support procedures. Design data ingestion techniques for real time and batch processes. Perform data studies and discovery routines. Visualize and report data findings creatively in a variety of visual formats that appropriately provides insights to the organization. Direct the design of database queries, triggers, procedures, functions, and packages for reporting and data analytics using SQL Server and MS Access. Lead the development of screen wireframes and storyboards using Prototyper and Visio. Oversee the design of financial dashboards to render data insights, trends and patterns using Cognos. Manage the development of ER diagrams based on logical and physical data models for MS SQL Server databases using MS Visio. Conduct research on BI vendors and tools, including Qlikview, Tableau, Cognos BI, and open source software for reporting and dashboards. Facilitate JAD sessions to define business requirements, and develop functional and technical use cases using UML.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Engineering (any), Computer Science, MIS, CIS or a related field.
- Five years of experience providing data management services to on behalf of a global consulting company.
- Must have five years of experience with:
- Designing database queries, triggers, procedures, functions, and packages for reporting and data analytics using SQL Server and MS Access;
- Developing screen wireframes and storyboards using Prototyper and Visio;
- Designing financial dashboards to render data insights, trends and patterns using Cognos;
- Developing ER diagrams based on logical and physical data models for MS SQL Server databases using MS Visio;
- Conducting research on BI vendors and tools, including Qlikview, Tableau, Cognos BI, and open source software for reporting and dashboards; and
- Facilitating JAD sessions to define business requirements, and developing functional and technical use cases using UML.
- In the alternative, the employer will accept a Master’s degree in a stated filed plus three years of experience.
- 80% travel required.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XTSI17FC0217NYC4
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top