Manager, Talent Business Advisor – New England Audit & Assurance
Manager, Talent Business Advisor - New England Audit & Assurance Practice
Talent Business Advisors focus on shaping the way Talent services are delivered to the Business by partnering with key business decision makers and establishing and maintaining a deep understanding of the business environment, strategy, and people implications.
Work you'll do
Talent Business Advisors work closely with key business leaders to provide Talent consultative solutions tailored to support the execution of strategic priorities.
- Partners with key decision making business leaders to craft, execute and drive the delivery of the Talent strategy.
- Serves as the single point of contact for all Talent related initiatives and activities.
- Provides strategic and consultative Talent services to business leaders. Identifies and counsels the business on Talent issues that affect the success of the business and articulates how Talent can help drive business performance.
- Leveraging the Centers of Excellence (COEs) and Core Talent Services (CTS), Business Advisors have increased capacity to deliver deep industry insights and market leading practices that underpin and contribute to the definition and execution of business priorities.
The Talent Business Advisor organization champions a "One Talent Team" through collaboration with the Centers of Excellence (COEs) and Core Talent Services (CTS) to deliver integrated Talent services to support Business strategies and priorities.
- Bachelor's Degree, 10+ years of Human Resource Management or related experience
- Required Technical Skills:
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolutions skills ; Proficient Microsoft Office skills; Track record of flexibility and learning agility; Ability to manage multiple complex projects with a virtual team (clients and team members); Demonstrates creative problem-solving skills; identification and resolution of issues effectively and appropriately; Ability to perform complex data analysis including data metrics affecting utilization; Ability to properly handle confidential information
- Professional certification (PHR or SPHR) preferred
- Based in Boston
Requisition code: E18NATSMGRPE570-HRL5
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top