Manager, Talent Analytics, CTS Reporting
Manager, Talent Analytics, CTS Reporting & Analytics
The CTS Reporting & Analytics team provides people analytics that empower leadership to make timely, informed, and future-focused business decisions. The team is responsible for development and delivery of Talent operational reporting; development, management, and support of surveys and assessments for all Talent process areas that span the Talent lifecycle.
Work you'll do
As a Talent Analytics Manager, you will play a key role in supporting the mission of Core Talent Services by providing:
- Executive reporting
- Survey analysis
- Data analysis
- Advanced analytics and visualization
- Work with Centers of Excellence (CoE), business advisors and shared services to identify relevant support opportunities.
- Drive initiatives for the enhancement of our talent reporting, technology and analytics tools.
- Work with senior leaders to identify new and existing reporting needs
- Partner with US process area leads and India support team to build visualization and analytics solutions
The mission of Core Talent Services (CTS) is to improve efficiencies and operational excellence, deliver strategic and transactional services, institutionalize operations efficiencies and quality, and enhance ability to scale and reduce cost structure. CTS focuses on delivery of both strategic and transactional services, either directly for the businesses or in support of the Business Advisors and Centers of Excellence (CoEs).
Within CTS, the Talent Analytics & Reporting team
- Delivers knowledge-based insights across the talent lifecycle to better enable leaders to answer strategic questions leading to more complete and holistic solutions.
- Employs a "Data to Decisions" strategy that uses technological innovations and leading edge methodologies to transform data into informed decisions.
- Partners with clients to help them answer strategic questions, make insightful business decisions, and communicate findings effectively.
- Creates executive level presentations and work with senior leaders to identify new and existing reporting & analytics needs
- Bachelor's degree and 5-7 years of relevant work experience
- Strong storyboarding, deck building, and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate and partner with an executive level audience
- Experience managing multiple large data sets, including knowledge of data cleaning, recoding, weighting, linking, and aggregating for analysis
- Ability to communicate effectively about analytical methods and findings to both technical and business audiences.
- Experience using analytics with large datasets to create data-driven insights thru predictive and prescriptive modeling
- Ability to work with sensitive HR data and ensure that all data is handled according to Deloitte's standards for working with Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Relationship management skills and consultative skill set with multiple stakeholders
- Proven ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- Comfortable working remotely and collaborating in a virtual environment.
- Background and experience in one or more HR areas such as talent acquisition, learning & development, performance management, HR generalist, employee relations, workforce analytics, HR reporting
- Master's degree in HR-related field, Social Science Research Methods, Statistics, Finance or equivalent
- Experience visualizing data using tools such as Tableau, Qlik, Microsoft Power BI
- Experience or knowledge of data tools such as Excel, SPSS, R, SAS, SQL, SAP, HRIS
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, or SHRM-SCP certification
How you'll grow
- At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
- At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
- Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
- Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
- We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18NATSMGRCW550-HRL5
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top