Manager, Strategy & Operations, Supply Chain & Manufacturing Operations
Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Manager, Strategy & Operations, Supply Chain and Manufacturing Operations in Dallas, TX and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You'll Do
Improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the supply chain planning, engineering, sourcing, manufacturing, delivery, and logistics of clients' business processes to create a strategic, competitive advantage. Implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and effectively manage the team and day-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance for clients in the Oil & Gas industry. Lead small engagements or components of large, complex engagements. Develop, maintain, and grow client relationships and leading projects from planning through execution. Conduct organizational studies and evaluations, design systems and procedures, conduct work simplification and measurement studies, and prepare operations and procurement manuals. Perform role of counselor and coach and provide technical and analytical guidance to project teams. Supervise the assessment of technology landscape, implementing procurement and invoicing solutions using Ariba and Coupa. Lead the development of category sourcing strategy, RFP/RFI and negotiation strategies utilizing six step sourcing methodology, Ariba, Emptoris RFP/RFI and BATNA framework. Oversee the collection, cleanse, and building complex data analytics using Excel, SQL, Alteryx, R, VBA and Tableau. Supervise the streamline of supply-chain process, reducing cycle time, and eliminating quality issues to enhance effective and efficient product delivery. Manage the development of lean six sigma organization comprising of organization structure, training, tool kit and processes. Lead a team in implementing invoice management software including SAP Ariba. Guide the evaluation of internal and external strategic factors and trends which may positively or negatively impact the client utilizing SWOT analysis.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Business Administration, Engineering (any), Management, Strategy or a related field.
- Five years of progressively responsible experience consulting services to clients in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Must have five years of experience with:
- Assessing technology landscape, implementing procurement and invoicing solutions using Ariba and Coupa;
- Developing category sourcing strategy, RFP/RFI and negotiation strategies utilizing six step sourcing methodology, Ariba, Emptoris RFP/RFI and BATNA framework;
- Collecting, cleansing, and building complex data analytics using Excel, SQL, Alteryx, R, VBA and Tableau;
- Streamlining supply-chain process, reducing cycle time, and eliminating quality issues to enhance effective and efficient product delivery;
- Developing lean six sigma organization comprising of organization structure, training, tool kit and processes;
- Implementing invoice management software including SAP Ariba; and
- Evaluating internal and external strategic factors and trends which may positively or negatively impact the client utilizing SWOT analysis.
- 80% travel required.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XGGS18FC0617DAL2
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top