Manager, Strategy & Operations, Strategy
Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Manager, Strategy & Operations, Strategy in San Francisco, CA and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You'll Do
Lead a team in providing advisory services to clients or internally in multiple industries and sectors including Technology, Media, Telecommunications, Financial Services, Consumer & Industrial Products and Non-Profit. Lead and deliver large, complex client and internal engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies or internally. Identify and frame most critical strategic and organizational issues facing businesses. Implement and oversee the quality of deliverables to ensure exceptional performance. Participate in development and presentation of proposals for business development activities. Build and maintain senior stakeholder relationships with respect to objectives, critical issues, work plan, implications, recommendations, potential risks and implementation plan. Lead the professional development of junior staff members and provide mentorship. Contribute to internal knowledge base by writing point of views and articles on key topics and serve as a subject matter advisor to other teams. Guide team members in identifying business issues, determining stakeholder needs, conducting primary and secondary research and developing potential solutions utilizing Porter's Five Forces and Pyramid Principle for storyboarding. Oversee the insights and analysis from unstructured data using Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and Tableau. Participate in structuring solutions and framing strategic choices to business issues by factoring market trends and organizational constraints for risk and present the resultant output using Microsoft Excel, Visio and PowerPoint. Supervise building financial models for business case and investment projects using Tableau, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Responsible for the design and implementation of business solutions focused on achieving objectives including growth and profitability. Conduct external benchmarking and capability gap analysis and presentation of output utilizing Tableau and Microsoft PowerPoint. Review the documents of detailed business processes and identify breakages and gaps in Microsoft Visio and PowerPoint. Provide support for accessing and estimating resource allocation, schedules and timelines utilizing project management tools including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Business Administration, Engineering (any), Management or related field.
- Five years of progressively responsible experience providing advisory services to clients on behalf of a global consulting company.
- Must have five years of experience with:
- Identifying business issues, determining stakeholder needs, conducting primary and secondary research and developing potential solutions utilizing Porter's Five Forces and Pyramid Principle for storyboarding;
- Driving insights and analysis from unstructured data using Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and Tableau;
- Structuring solutions and framing strategic choices to business issues by factoring market trends and organizational constraints for risk and presenting the resultant output using Microsoft Excel, Visio and PowerPoint;
- Build financial models for business case and investment projects using Tableau, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint;
- Designing and implementing business solutions focused on achieving objectives including growth and profitability;
- Conducting external benchmarking and capability gap analysis and presenting output utilizing Tableau and Microsoft PowerPoint;
- Documenting detailed business processes and identifying breakages and gaps in Microsoft Visio and PowerPoint; and
- Accessing and estimating resource allocation, schedules and timelines utilizing project management tools including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint.
- In the alternative, employer will accept a Master's degree in a stated field plus three years of experience.
- Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable.
- 80% travel required.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XGGS18FC0617SFO1
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
Back to top