Manager - Strategy & Operations (Mergers & Acquisitions) - Consulting - Hong Kong
The Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China. We are one of the leading professional services providers with 19 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Macau, Nanjing, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan and Xiamen in China. We have nearly 13,500 people working on a collaborative basis to serve clients, subject to local applicable laws.
Deloitte drives progress. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
Deloitte Consulting is the world's largest management consulting practice. In China we are one of the top consulting firms. Our team comprises around 1,600 bilingual consulting talents located in eight cities in China including Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Cheng Du, Chong Qing and Harbin. In global, we have over 44,000 professionals spreading in over 100 countries/locations. Deloitte Consulting is ranked No.1 in global consulting marketplace by revenue by Kennedy, a leading publisher of consulting marketplace analysis products. In China, Deloitte Consulting is ranked as one of the top 3 consulting service providers by Gartner, a global leading IT research and advisory company. Deloitte consulting is awarded as "the Best HR Consulting Firm".
- Prepares project plan to meet objectives within established budget and timeline and recognizes when plans should be adjusted to meet objectives
- Ensures that teams' work meets quality assurance standards and that all relevant risks have been identified and appropriately addressed
- Prioritizes tasks on the team based on relative importance, delegating to the right resources, based on role, experience and skill level
- Appropriately engages with more senior personnel on the case (e.g., Directors, Partners)
- Scans for business development/add-on sales opportunities; organizes these efforts under direction of Partners and Directors
- Builds productive and long-term relationships with clients and colleagues, across a broad network, based on mutual respect
- Supports team members' development needs through formal and informal coaching and knowledge sharing
- Master's degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering or related major, preferable MBA from a top-tier institution
- Minimum 6 years of consulting experience from a top-tier firm with deep knowledge of the industry. Solid experience in managing M&A strategy, integration and separation projects
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and/or Mandarin in both oral and written
- Demonstrated ability to deliver complex projects in a large corporate environment
- Proven capabilities for team development and coaching
- Emerging business development skills
- Proven core consulting skills including: slide design, document story lining, problem solving, analytics, modelling
- Technical skills: strong written and oral communications ability, foster open dialogue amongst the team, strategic thinking, strong organizational capability
(Candidates with more experience may be considered as Associate Director.)
Requisition code: CN120052
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top