Manager - Sourcing & Procurement - eProcurement
Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world’s leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities
- people, process and technology and industry expertise – the capabilities needed to help clients to tackle their most complex challenges.
Strategy & Operations
Executable strategy requires fusing insightful thinking with disciplined execution to achieve breakthrough performance. Today, senior executives grapple with attaining profitable growth, strategically managing costs and intelligently navigating risk. Such challenges require more than identifying new possibilities and making tough choices. They also require bridging the gap between vision and execution http://www.deloitte.com/view/en_US/us/Insights/Browse-by-Content-Type/Case-Studies/Strategy-Operations-Case-Studies/index.htm
Our Strategy and Operations teams bring deep industry experience, http://www.deloitte.com/view/en_US/us/Industries/index.htm , rigorous analytical capabilities and a pragmatic mindset to our clients’ most complex business problems. Our strategy capabilities span corporate and business unit strategy, M&A strategy, and sales and marketing. Our operational capabilities reflect the unique issues facing manufacturing organizations, service businesses and infrastructure operations. These are joined with capabilities in finance, performance management and business restructuring.
Our professionals are aligned with an S&O service line to promote the development of deep functional skills & experiences and to maximize our ability to tailor solutions to solve our clients’ business issues. Our Strategy & Operations service lines include:
- MonitorDeloitte Strategy
- Mergers &Acquisitions
- Supply Chain& Manufacturing Operations
- BusinessModel Transformation
Supply Chain & Manufacturing Operations: Our Supply Chain & Manufacturing Operations service line improves the effectiveness and efficiency of the planning/engineering, sourcing, manufacturing, and delivery/logistics of business processes to create a strategic, competitive advantage.
In addition, successful Managers will also have the following preferred skills:
- Experience with e-sourcing/procurement related projects from the strategy through implementation phases with a focus on business process review and design.
- Experience with leading procurement technology packages such as Ariba, Emptoris, SAP SRM, Oracle P2P or Coupa.
- Experience with full procurement transformation including sourcing, P2P technologies, organizational change and business process review.
- Experience with sourcing and procurement area of the supply-chain including direct and indirect materials, strategy and operational procurement, demand management and vendor/supplier management.
- Ability to work independently; lead small teams focused on specific work streams of larger projects.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff.
- An advanced degree.
Requisition code: E17NATCMGRMC201-SO
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top