Manager - Sourcing and Procurement team
The Deloitte Supply Chain Practice is a market leading team providing pragmatic solutions to clients. You’ll be joining a team of talented, likemindedpeople driving the digital agenda in, not only sourcing and procurement, butthe entire supply chain.
Our Sourcing and Procurement practice works with a variety of high profile clients across all the major industry sectors.
To enable us to pursue these opportunities, we are in the process of expanding our Sourcing and Procurement Team dedicated to international projects and seeking a professional for the position of Manager.
Managers will have responsibility for:
- Leading teams on projects and helping manage the overall engagement with clients
- Managing, developing and encouraging team members
- Delivering projects on time and in line with client expectations
- Leading practice development activities
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Having a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; having a clear understanding of the firms commitment to creating a more inclusive culture.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills; the ability to lead teams of people
- Strong numerate skills and basic awareness of analytical techniques (e.g. multivariate analysis)
- Confidence in managing and manipulating large sets of data using database tools (e.g. SQL, Alteryx)
- Experience in using and building presentation ready visualisations (e.g. PowerPoint, Tableau)
- Change management experience in supply chain environments
- The ability to convey complex themes accessibly
- University degree in relevant field
- This position may involve travel therefore flexibility with travel is essential.
Additional desirable experience includes:
- Consulting experience or equivalent
- Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) or similar professional qualification or equivalent
- Keen interest in the application of technology to supply chain problems and knowledge of leveraging data to provide insight and solutions
- Knowledge of eProcurement / eSourcing tools (e.g. Ariba, Bravo, Emptoris, Iasta).
By joining Deloitte, you will:
- Workwith some of the most prestigious global clients to address their greatestchallenges and provide innovative and creative solutions to overcome these
- Have access to ourbroad range of market-leading services, propositions, assets, and our extensiveknowledge base accumulated over hundreds of successful projects to develop yourcareer
- Continue to grow anddevelop your core skills, hone your industry expertise and truly reach yourpotential accessing the wealth of learning and development available
- Face new intellectual challenges every day
- Receivecompetitive salary and social package.
If you have the qualifications and attitude, and you’re ready for a career with a dynamic organization in an environment that fosters professional development and accelerated career advancement potential, we look forward to hearing from you. Please apply on-line and create or review your candidate profile.
Requisition code: PLEX_123460
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top