Manager - Sourcing and Procurement team
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism.
The Deloitte Supply Chain Practice is a market leading team providing pragmatic solutions to clients. As a Consultant within this practice, you will be exposed to the breadth of supply chain activities whilst also deepening your knowledge in the areas of your choice.
Our Sourcing and Procurement Practice works with a variety of high profile global clients across all the major industry sectors. Typical projects include procurement transformation, sourcing diagnostics, strategic sourcing under EU procurement rules, supplier relationship management initiatives, procure to pay, eSourcing and eProcurement.
To enable us to pursue these opportunities, we are in the process of expanding our Sourcing and Procurement team dedicated to international projects and seeking a professional for the position of:
Manager – Sourcing and Procurement team
Main responsibilities include:
- Leading teams on projects and helping manage the overall engagement with clients;
- Managing, developing and encouraging team members;
- Delivering projects on time and within budget and in line with client expectations;
- Delivering multiple pieces of work in parallel, both client facing and internal;
- Generating sales opportunities
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships (including sales).
Leading practice development activities.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Ability to lead teams of people;
- Change management experience in supply chain environment (Sourcing & Procurement);
- Experience in designing system implementation, business processes, sources or solutions;
- Knowledge of supply chain modelling, visualisation and simulation tools (e.g. CAST, Paragon, CLASS, Tableau, QlikView);
- Experience in using eProcurement / eSourcing tools (e.g. Ariba, Bravo, Emptoris, Iasta)
- Analytical based degree or equivalent;
- Fluent English (verbal and written).
Additional desirable experience includes:
- Previous consulting experience;
- Keen interest in the application of technology to supply chain problems and knowledge of leveraging data to provide insight and solutions;
- Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) or similar professional qualification or equivalent.
By joining Deloitte, you will:
- Work with some of the most prestigious global clients to address their greatest challenges and provide innovative and creative solutions to overcome these;
- Have access to our broad range of market-leading services, propositions, assets, and our extensive knowledge base accumulated over hundreds of successful projects to develop your career;
- Continue to grow and develop your core skills, hone your industry expertise and truly reach your potential accessing the wealth of learning and development available;
- Face new intellectual challenges every day;
- Receive competitive salary and social package.
Client engagements will require extensive travel.
If you have the qualifications and attitude, and you’re ready for a career with a dynamic organization in an environment that fosters professional de;velopment and accelerated career advancement potential, we look forward to hearing from you. Please apply on-line and create or review your candidate profile.
Requisition code: PLEX_123460
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top