Manager / Senior Manager - International Tax Services - Tax and Legal - Shenzhen
As a manager/senior manager, you will
- Assist partners in providing international tax advisory services including inbound and outbound investments, and group restructuring.
- Assist partners in pursuit of prospective clients, explore market opportunities and build/enhance eminence of the international tax group both internally and externally.
- Lead teams in completion of tax advisory and some compliance projects.
- Manage project financials including budgets, timely billing and collection.
- Open to Degree holders in all majors with preference given to Accounting, Economics, Finance, Law or related disciplines
- Must hold at least one recognized professional qualification
- Between 5 - 10 years of professional/corporate or combined tax experiences
- Self-motivated, mature, a strong sense of responsibility with positive working attitude and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Have strong business acumen and stay current with economic and regulatory development
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skills and excellent organizational skills; self-initiated and result-oriented
- Good understanding of tax treaties and their application is highly desirable
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Strong in interpreting and analyzing financial statements and a general aptitude for quantitative analysis
Requisition code: CN121716
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top