Manager - Security, Safety & Environment - Reputation and Risk Group - Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen
The Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China. We are one of the leading professional services providers with 19 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Macau, Nanjing, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan and Xiamen in China. We have nearly 13,500 people working on a collaborative basis to serve clients, subject to local applicable laws.
Deloitte drives progress. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
- Coordinate facility/physical security including security systems, measures, and access control across regions and offices and respond to facility emergency events
- Conduct regular threat and vulnerability assessment and keep facility/physical security policies, plans and procedures up-to-date (e.g. emergency response plan)
- Investigate security breaches and incidents, respond to emergencies, and keep incident records for lessons learned and analysis
- Monitor risk and security events/ incidents that may impact our Firm’s offices, partners and staff and escalate appropriately in a timely manner
- Lead the provision of business continuity plans at an office level and exercise BCP plans to a set timetable
- Participate in the firm’s audit, review and assessment in relation to security, safety and environment management
- Liaise effectively with law enforcement and security vendors in relation to provision of emergency and security support services
- Develop and steward safety and environment programs in the workplace including fire safety, coordination and training of fire marshals
- Prepare annual physical security, safety and environment budget
- Monitor and report of environmental performance such as carbon emission, waste management, green office design etc.
- Assist External Clients Services (ECS) teams in responding to clients’ requirements related to security, safety and environment
- Liaise with other member firms with the Deloitte network on security, safety and environment initiatives
- Bachelor or above. Majored in engineering or equivalent is preferred. Minimum 6 years relevant work experience
- Knowledge of Security Management system, include office physical security, access control system
- Knowledge of security investigation and incidents investigation
- Knowledge of safety and environment programs in the workplace including fire safety, emergency response
- Knowledge of environmental and sustainability performance such as ISO14001 system, carbon emission, waste management, green office design etc.
- Sound understanding of national and local regulation, standard and requirements in security and environment
- Must be self-motivated, able to handle difficult and multiple tasks with good time management/priority setting skills.
- Must be able to effectively work with vendors/contractors to ensure fulfils their contract obligations.
- Ability to develop a strong working relationship with business management, and other office service functions
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Use logic to analyze or identify underlying principles, reasons, or facts associated with information or data.
- Good command of English in writing and verbal communication.
- Good image, with affinity
- Mature, open minded, self-driven and self-motivated
- Familiar with PC, MS Office,
- Ability to travel as needed
Requisition code: CN128723
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top