Manager - SAP - Technology - Consulting - Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou
The Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China. We are one of the leading professional services providers with 19 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Macau, Nanjing, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan and Xiamen in China. We have nearly 13,500 people working on a collaborative basis to serve clients, subject to local applicable laws.
Deloitte drives progress. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
About Enterprise Application (SAP)
Enterprise Application of Deloitte Consulting aims to provide a complete range of ERP implementation services （mainly SAP and Oracle）— form business process design and system design to configuration, testing and deployment.
Something to know about SAP team,
- Leader in Enterprise Apps Services in China by Gartner
- Leader in North America in SAP Services by Gartner
- Global visionary in Global SAP AMS by Gartner
About Deloitte Consulting
Deloitte Consulting is the world's largest management consulting practice. In China we are one of the top consulting firms. Our team comprises over 1,200 bilingual consulting talents located in six cities in China including Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou and Harbin. In global, we have over 40,000 professionals spreading in over 40 countries. In China, Deloitte Consulting is ranked as one of the top 3 consulting service providers by Gartner, a global leading IT research and advisory company and Deloitte consulting is awarded as "the Best Consulting Firm".
- "Deloitte provides one of the widest ranges of capability in the industry and the relationship models to support large program initiatives. The breadth of these capabilities and the organizational ability to integrate these skills together allow Deloitte to focus on a variety of strategic issues such as pricing and profitability, strategic commercial models, and partnering models for R&D." Source: Kennedy Consulting Research & Advisory, 2012
- "Clients that responded to Gartner valued the breadth and depth of Deloitte talent and Deloitte's very collaborative work style both externally with clients and internally within Deloitte." Gartner, 27 September, 2012
- Our ability to understand and focus on the local market is highlighted as a key differentiator around the quality of leadership in the practice: "Deloitte's executives are among the best in articulating the Chinese market landscape, changes and trends, vision and strategy." Gartner, August 21, 2012
Why join us?
- Consistent, powerful "As One" positioning—cross function, region and industp>
- Balanced advisory and implementation or technology messaging—we are not simply a leader but a market maker in this regap>
- Strong evidence, including client cases, that say "Deloitte only" vs. "me too"
- Support and engagement of our most senior leaders and Partners around the world
- Firm's sustained investment in analyst relationships
- Tone of confidence without arrogance
If you want to know more about Deloitte Consulting China, please visit our website at http://www.deloitteconsulting.cn/ .
About the job responsibility
As an Associate Director / Manager, you will
- Responsible for financial services consulting project deliverables accuracy and quality
- Work as a subject expert or team leader to deliver consulting assignments to client on-schedule and within budget
- Plan scope of work, monitor, supervise and review work of staff on financial service engagements
- Draft reports for partner review and report of findings to clients in a timely manner
- Ensure compliance within the team with Deloitte policies and quality/performance standards
- Participate in major client pursuits including proposal preparation
- Coach junior team members and provide advice on procedures/work methods to individuals who may be at the same level
- Be responsible for group administration, training, overall evaluation and counseling of subordinates
About the job requirements
- Bachelor degree or above in financial, accounting or related disciplines
- Above 7 years' experience in consulting, corporate finance, audit or related industry sectors
- In-depth understanding of the financial services industry business especially in business strategy, Basel II, credit risk management, market risk / treasury management, asset liability management, management accounting, consumer banking business management and securities trading/settlement
- In-depth understanding of banking operations, IT system and data requirements is preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with high commitment to quality client service
- Strong consultation and communication skills, self-initiation, good team player and willingness to work under pressure
- Mature, proactive and committed
- Excellent project management and interpersonal skills
- Outgoing character. Strong sense in business development is required.
- Proven track record in business development activities is a definite advantage
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is mandatory
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and Chinese word processing
- (Candidates with more experience will be considered as Associate Director)
Requisition code: CN130863
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top