Manager SAP PP – SAP Group – Consulting Department
Deloitte is looking for a Manager to join the SAP group.
If a path doesn't exist, create your own.
Deloitte is one of the leading international professional services firms that offers audit, consulting, corporate finance, enterprise risk, and tax and legal services. Deloitte is represented in six of Russia's largest cities, including Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Ufa, Ekaterinburg, Novosibirsk and Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, where over 2100 of our specialists are employed.
Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together As One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by the member firms.
The role will involve:
- Delivering SAP projects as the Production Planning team lead
- Managing a team (3+ consultants)
- Working with clients
- Participating in sales and preparing proposals
- Good knowledge of the SAP PP functionality; practical experience as a SAP PP consultant (PP-BD, PP-SOP, PP-MRP, PP-SFC)
- Practical experience in integration with MES
- Good understanding of integration with SD, MM, CO
- Industry experience–mining, metallurgy
- Good knowledge of production planning and production execution business processes
- SAP experience 6+ years; 2+ full cycle projects as a Production team lead
- SAP Certification; certification in SAP S/4HANA will be a plus
- Experience with projects in Kazakhstan will be a plus
- Good people management skills
- Readiness for business trips or relocation to Kazakhstan (Astana) during the project
- Good communication, presentation and teamwork skills
- Result oriented
- Open to working extended hours according to project demands
- Flexible and adaptable
- Fluent English
At Deloitte we are completely committed to attractingand retaining professional and ambitious talent and as such we are absolutelydedicated to investing in and helping our people to excel. The fact is webelieve building strong relationships with our people is as important to thesuccess of our business as building strong relationships with clients.
We are flexible in our approach and are committed to changing, adapting andimproving both internally and with regard to the services we offer our clients.As a result, we look for candidates who are not only skilled professionals intheir field, but who can also partner with us - candidates who are able toadapt, change and drive this exciting improvement forward with us. We arededicated to giving you all the tools available to fulfil your potential and weare able to offer you our 100 percent commitment as your career partner for thejourney.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value ourpeople and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about whatworking at Deloitte can mean for you.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest;however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that you will be asked to provide yourpassport details in order to complete the application process.
Requisition code: 132259
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top