Manager, SAP Package Technologies
Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Manager, SAP Package Technologies in Charlotte, NC and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You’ll Do
Manage advisory and implementation services for clients to address manufacturing, financial, human resources, customer relationship management, supply chain, and other business needs throughout the enterprise with the full suite of SAP products. As a first level supervisor, responsibilities include leading professionals in defining business and systems strategy and support procedures; developing process and systems requirements; designing and prototyping; testing; training; and implementing business solutions. Establish productivity goals and project scope and objectives. Under general direction, develop work plans, schedules, project estimates, and resource and status reports. Review project deliverables to ensure adherence to quality standards. Supervise a team in designing, configuring, and prototyping financial planning, forecasting, reporting and close and consolidations solutions in SAP BPC and SAP HANA. Oversee the design and performance of KPI reporting and advanced data analytics using SAP EPM and AO. Manage the implementation and performance of advanced time series, regression, and correlation statistical distributions analytics, using statistical package R and SAP Predictive analysis. Direct professionals to configure data models and set up financial reporting applications using SAP Business Warehouse/HANA. Administer the design of visualizations and dashboards and performance of visual analytics using SAP Lumira and Tableau. Lead a team in providing support for all phases of technology project implementation, including preparation, business blue print, realization, go-live, and post go-live support for finance, operations, and supply chain business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Engineering (any), Computer Science, MIS, CIS or a related field.
- Five years of experience providing SAP consulting services to clients on behalf of a global consulting company.
- Must have five years of experience with:
- Designing, configuring, and prototyping financial planning, forecasting, reporting, and close and consolidations solutions in SAP BPC and SAP HANA;
- Designing and performing KPI reporting and advanced data analytics using SAP EPM and AO;
- Implementing and performing advanced time series, regression, and correlation statistical distributions analytics, using statistical package R and SAP Predictive analysis;
- Configuring data models and setting up financial reporting applications using SAP Business Warehouse/HANA;
- Designing visualizations and dashboards and performing visual analytics using SAP Lumira and Tableau; and
- Providing support for all phases of technology project implementation, including preparation, business blue print, realization, go-live, and post go-live support for finance, operations, and supply chain business needs.
- In the alternative, the employer will accept a Master’s degree in a stated field plus three years of experience.
- 80% travel required.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XTSI17FC0117CHR1
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top