Manager, SAP Package Technologies
Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Manager, SAP Package Technologies in Costa Mesa, CA and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You’ll Do
Manage advisory and implementation services for clients to address manufacturing, financial, human resources, customer relationship management, supply chain, and other business needs throughout the enterprise with the full suite of SAP products. As a first level supervisor, responsibilities include leading professionals in defining systems strategy and support procedures, developing systems requirements, designing, prototyping, testing, training, and implementing technology-enabled business solutions. Establish productivity goals and develop work plans, schedules, project estimates, and resource and status reports. Review project deliverables to ensure adherence to quality standards. Lead the development of SAP ARIBA sourcing solutions with strategic sourcing for supplier onboarding and SiPM. Manage the development of SAP LE, Source to Pay, and Order to Cash solutions, including the design of process flows, the modeling of prototypes, and the configuring of enterprise structures. Lead the development of functional specifications for SAP solutions, including the development of mapping rules for interfacing SAP with internal and external business tools. Supervise data migration activities, including the extraction of data using SAP BODS. Oversee defect analysis and the tracking of defects to troubleshoot issues using HPQC, Remedy, and Service Now. Manage SAP testing activities, including the development of test plans, the preparation of test cases, and the performance of unit, integration, regression, functional object, and user acceptance testing involving tolling, cross border shipments, transit re-sale selling, consignment purchases, GNFR procurements, catalog punch-out purchases, stores procurements, and asset purchases. Oversee the development of training materials for SAP Source to Pay, Order to Cash, Logistics Execution, Record to Report, and Production Planning using uPerform.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Engineering (any), Computer Science, MIS, CIS or a related field.
- Five years of experience providing SAP consulting services to clients on behalf of a global consulting company.
- Must have five years of experience with:
- Developing SAP LE, Source to Pay, and Order to Cash solutions, including designing process flows, modeling prototypes, and configuring enterprise structures;
- Developing functional specifications for SAP solutions, including developing mapping rules for interfacing SAP with internal and external business tools;
- Performing data migration activities;
- Performing defect analysis and tracking defects to troubleshoot issues using HPQC, Remedy, and Service Now;
- Executing SAP testing activities, including developing test plans, preparing test cases, and performing unit, integration, regression, functional object, and user acceptance testing involving tolling, cross border shipments, transit re-sale selling, consignment purchases, GNFR procurements, catalog punch-out purchases, stores procurements, and asset purchases; and
- Developing training materials for SAP Source to Pay, Order to Cash, Logistics Execution, Record to Report, and Production Planning using uPerform.
- In the alternative, the employer will accept a Master’s degree in a stated field plus three years of experience.
- 80% travel required.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XTSI17FC1216COS1
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top