Manager, SAP Package Technologies
Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Manager, SAP Package Technologies in Dallas, TX and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You'll Do
Manage advisory and implementation services for clients to address manufacturing, financial, human resources, customer relationship management, supply chain, and other business needs throughout the enterprise with the full suite of SAP products. As a first level supervisor, responsibilities include leading professionals in defining systems strategy and support procedures, developing systems requirements, designing, prototyping, testing, training, and implementing technology-enabled business solutions. Establish productivity goals and develop work plans, schedules, project estimates, and resource and status reports. Review project deliverables to ensure adherence to quality standards. Manage functional specifications and FUT and report status using SAP ADM tool. Oversee professionals in performing systems installations, configurations, integration, and administration for development, quality, and production landscapes. Manage a team in capturing and organizing a central database for configuration and guideline documents, using SAP Solution Manager. Direct team members to provide support for all phases of SAP ASAP methodology project implementation including preparation, business blue print, realization, go live, and support. Supervise the development of strategies to implement SAP FI components, including AP, AR, and GL and integrate them with MM, T&E, and Vistex modules. Lead professionals in gathering business requirements and analyzing to-be business processes and configuration for SAP project implementations. Oversee the preparation of end-to-end integration cycle methodology and approach for clients based on business process in scope. Govern the development of configuration for integration between SAP and international banks for payments through SAP PMW and the establishment of connections between SAP and Outlook to facilitate updates in SAP. Facilitate client workshops on emerging functionalities of SAP S/4 HANA. Conduct blue print workshops and provide industry best practices for finance transformation.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Engineering (any), Business Administration, MIS, CIS, or a related field.
- Five years of experience providing SAP consulting services to clients on behalf of a global consulting company.
- Must have five years of experience with:
- Performing systems installations, configurations, integration, and administration for development, quality, and production landscapes;
- Capturing and organizing central databases for configuration and guideline documents, using SAP Solution Manager;
- Providing support for all phases of SAP ASAP methodology project implementation including preparation, business blue print, realization, go live, and support;
- Developing strategies to implement SAP FI components, including AP, AR, and GL, and integrating them with MM, T&E, and Vistex modules;
- Gathering business requirements and analyzing to-be business processes and configuration for SAP project implementations;
- Preparing end-to-end integration cycle methodology and approach for clients based on business processes; and
- Developing configuration for integration between SAP and international banks for payments through SAP PMW and establishing connections between SAP and Outlook to facilitate updates in SAP.
- In the alternative, the employer will accept a Master's degree in a stated field plus three years of experience.
- 80% travel required.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XTSI18FC0717DAL1
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top