Manager - Research Team - Risk Advisory - CQ GDC
The Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China. We are one of the leading professional services providers with 19 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Macau, Nanjing, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan and Xiamen in China. We have nearly 13,500 people working on a collaborative basis to serve clients, subject to local applicable laws.
Deloitte drives progress. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
Job Description and Responsibility:
- To lead the research team of 3-5 members.
- To conduct relative desk research relating with our client and industry by the request of the whole department.
- To search for the latest news or policy which is useful for our risk advisory services from the internet.
- To compile the corresponding report based on the research.
- To present and share the research report for the department.
- Bachelor's degree or above.
- Excellent in academic research and of good industry sensitivity.
- With over 3 years of working experience, and experience or major in communication, marketing or journalism is preferred.
- Patient in daily detail works is a must.
- Capable of organizing a team for research of industry and corporate.
- Fluent in English and Chinese with professional writing and speaking skills (Native in Chinese and proficient in English).
- Proficient in MS Office software.
- Work vigorously to meet with complicated situation and be able to work with multitask.
Requisition code: CN127290
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top