Manager - Oracle EBS Application Management Services
Manager - Oracle EBS Application Managed Services
What you'll do
- Direct engagement with client allows the individual to gain deep knowledge on business, and continuous interaction with user groups, exposure to business problems, while forging exceptional industry relationships
- Helps provide opportunities to drive transformations for continuous improvements in the AMS journey- Inculcates entrepreneurship culture to drive initiatives for client
- Provides stability in the role due to the typical long term engagements - Nature of AMS Contracts
- Exhibit exceptional interpersonal skills to interact with senior execs and CIO's. Consulting experience is an ideal match for this task
Application Management Services
No matter how complex your business questions, we have the capabilities and experience to deliver the answers you need to move forward. As the world's largest consulting firm, we can help you take decisive action and achieve sustainable results.
Learn more about AMS
- Work with teams across geographies, both national and international, to deliver Application Support Services for Clients.
- Drive SLA adherence and engage actively with Client to help achieve and KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Execute and drive projects, and possess strong Sales and Delivery experience
- Work with teams on Oracle EBS ERP ( 12 Version and above ) environment and help sustain and improve systems and performances associated with OLTP and Boundary systems- Should have good understanding of Oracle EBS modules and functionalities associated with EBS ERP ( although hands on not expected ).
- Work in a Multi-Vendor environment within an OLA framework and demonstrate leadership and ownership in resolving end to end problems for Client in an Oracle ERP.
- Follow ITIL process and possess strong understanding on ITSM tools and ITIL framework. Apply the same in day to day activities, both tactical and strategic for clients.
- Ability to construct and write solutions and work on proposals for Clients in Oracle EBS Space. Key metrics would be OTLP user sizing, efforts to deliver AMS projects
- Understanding of ERP Operations and associated Boundary Applications
- Have lead support engagements with ERP clients primarily in Oracle footprint in a multi geo and complex Organization set ups
- Have Ability to understand Client problems in multi Technology and Multi Application environment and convert that into opportunities and solutions.
- Have worked in support roles in a multi- technology environment - ERP, Reporting and Business Intelligence, CRM, Database Administration, SOA and B2B
- Have worked on proposals, sizing for Oracle EBS and associated Boundary Applications Support proposals, Reasonable understanding on how Cloud applications are integrated with Oracle EBS will be a plus point ( Workday, ServiceNow)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years' experience
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Link
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E18COSCMGRTK716-AMS
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top